Robert Upshaw's NBA D-League Playing Services Terminated for Violating League Anti-Drug Program
March 11, 2016 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK - The NBA Development League announced today that Los Angeles D-Fenders center Robert Upshaw's playing services have been terminated, effective immediately, for violating the league's Anti-Drug Program.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 11, 2016
- Legends' Buzzer-Beater Falls Short against Vipers - Texas Legends
- Idaho Comes up Short to Austin - Idaho Stampede
- Delon Wright and Shannon Scott record double-doubles in win - Raptors 905
- Mad Ants Fall at Home to Visiting Knicks - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Westchester Knicks Stomp out Mad Ants - Westchester Knicks
- Canton's Home Streak Snapped By Skyforce - Canton Charge
- Iowa Energy Fall to Raptors 905 - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Shatter Three-Point Record to Win 6th Straight - Maine Red Claws
- Grand Rapids Drive Falls to Maine, 132-107 - Grand Rapids Drive
- Bighorns to Host Children's Cancer Classic - Reno Bighorns
- Austin Spurs to Host Back-To-Back Theme Nights March 17-18 - Austin Spurs
- Robert Upshaw's NBA D-League Playing Services Terminated for Violating League Anti-Drug Program - G League
- Memphis Grizzlies Sign Briante Weber to 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.