RiverKings road game preview
Tuesday, November 28
Memphis RiverKings (9-3-2, 20 pts tie 1st NE Div) @ Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs (7-6-3, 17 pts, 3rd NE Div) 7:05
Radio: Sports 56 WHBQ (AM 560)
Wednesday, 11/22 Rio Grande Valley 3 Bossier-Shreveport 0
Friday, 11/24 Rio Grande Valley 3 Bossier-Shreveport 0
Wichita 3 RiverKings 1
Saturday, 11/25 RiverKings 3 Rio Grande Valley 2
Bossier-Shreveport 4 Wichita 1
THE MATCH UP
The RiverKings play just their fourth road game of the season and their first since a 4-0 win at Corpus Christi on 11/11. The RiverKings are 3-0-0 in those road games as they prepare for tonight's game at Bossier-Shreveport. The only other time the RiverKings have won their first three road games of the season was the 2000-01 season. The RiverKings swept a pair from the Mudbugs on 10/27 and 10/28 at the DCC. Tonight's game is the third of 11 meetings between the teams this season and the first of six at the CenturyTel Center. The RiverKings are 32-24-4 in the all-time series with the Mudbugs and 13-13-2 in Bossier City. Memphis is tied with Youngstown for first place in the Northeast Division with 20 points. The Mudbugs are lurking in third place, three points back. After tonight, the two teams will reacquaint themselves on December 9 at the DCC.
Friday, December 1
Youngstown Steelhounds @ Memphis RiverKings 7:05
Radio: Sports56 WHBQ (AM 560)
Promotion: First 1500 fans receive 730 ESPN Knit Hats
Sunday, December 3
Youngstown Steelhounds @ Memphis RiverKings 5:05
Radio: Sports56 WHBQ (AM 560)
POST GAME SKATE (with players)
For information about RiverKings season, half-season, 10 game, 8 game flex or group ticket plans, call 662-342-1755.
Don't miss the next Kevin McClelland Show on Tuesday, December 5 LIVE from Beef O' Brady's in Southaven from 6-7 on Sports 56 WHBQ.
RiverKings Single-Game Tickets for all 2006-2007 home games are on sale now at the DeSoto Civic Center box office and at all TicketMaster locations.
UPCOMING PROMOTIONS: Friday, December 1 --- 730 ESPN/RiverKings Knit Hats to first 1,500 fans; Sunday, December 3 --- Post Game Skate With Players; SaturdayDecember 9 --- CW-30 Mr Potato Head to first 1,500 fans; Saturday, December 16 --- Cellular South Travis Banga Mini Bobbleheads to the first 1,500 fans; Tuesday, December 19 --- WMC TV Channel 5 CheerStix to first 1,500 fans
After every RiverKings home game, the party heads to the new Buffalo Wild Wings on Airways in Southaven, the official Post Game Hang-Out of the RiverKings.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 28, 2006
- Scorpions earn point with big third period comeback - New Mexico Scorpions
- First period flurry lifts Gorillas past Rayz, 6-4 - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Hounds Start Road Trip on Wrong Foot - Youngstown SteelHounds
- RiverKings run road record to 4-0, win 10th game of season - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bucks Fall 3-1 To Rio Grande Valley - Laredo Bucks
- RiverKings beat Mudbugs 3-2 - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Sundogs Team Up with Toys for Tots - Arizona Sundogs
- Eagles Week in Review - Colorado Eagles
- Scorpions Weekly - New Mexico Scorpions
- Rage Pour WinterBock to Benefit Community Food Share Tomorrow - Rocky Mountain Rage
- Cotton Kings Weekly Notes - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Oilers Preview - Tulsa Oilers
- RiverKings road game preview - Mississippi RiverKings
- Killer Bees Game Notes - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Gifts from the Heart and RiverKings team up again - Mississippi RiverKings
- Gorillas Look To Take Sting Out Of Rayz - Amarillo Gorillas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.