RiverDogs Host Ballpark Festival of Beers Saturday, August 18
CHARLESTON, SC - Charleston's largest beer festival on grass is back as the RiverDogs host the 16th Annual Ballpark Festival of Beers presented by The Kickin' Chicken on Saturday, August 18 from 7-10 p.m. at Joe Riley Park.
Attendees can sample more than 100 varieties of beer including American and international ales, stouts, lagers, pilsners and specialty brews to quench the taste buds of every die-hard beer enthusiast.
General admission tickets to the event are $30 prior to the day of the event at any local area Kickin' Chicken and $35 at the Riley Park box office or online at rileyparkevents.com. Designated drivers will also have a $15 admission option provided to them the day of the event, in-person at the box office only. Admission will only be granted to those 21 years or older with proof of an ID.
General admission tickets include 18 beer sampling tickets and a sampling glass while VIP tickets for $65 including 25 tickets, early entry to the event at 6, and access to the Kickin' Chicken VIP tent with specialty beers provided by Commonhouse Aleworks, tastings from Firefly Vodka, and a food spread provided by the Kickin' Chicken.
The Ballpark Festival of Beers will feature live music by The Blue Plantation Band and Ben Fagan and the Holy City Hooligans. There will also be an array of delicious food available to soak up the suds which are sure to satisfy the palates of any fan. Food trucks will provide a variety of delicacies and the list of trucks include The Kickin' Chicken, Semilia, Smoky Oak, and Towin' the Dough.
Patrons can also shop and enjoy games and giveaways while visiting participating vendors including Big Daddy Pork Skins, Towne Center Tabbaco and Wine, Hoover Mitsubishi, Wardrobe on Wheelz, The Caroline, Remember the Times Photobooth, The Wrenn Group, Reimagined by Reed, Costco of West Ashley, Good Clean Fun, Charleston Ale Trail, Grit Box, Saltwater Cycle, and SnoBar.
For more information, please call the RiverDogs at 843/577-DOGS (3647).
RiverDogs single-game tickets, including options to the Riley Park Club, are available for the remainder of the 2018 campaign, the club's 25th season as the RiverDogs and their "175th season in dog years." Ticket information can be secured by contacting the box office at (843) 577-DOGS (3647) or online at www.riverdogs.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from August 9, 2018
- Lexington Drops Game Three To Asheville, But Take Series Over Tourists - Lexington Legends
- Drive Cruise to Series Victory over Fireflies on Thursday - Greenville Drive
- Renteria Strikes out a Career-High Nine Batters Thursday Night - Columbia Fireflies
- West Virginia Claims Series Behind Twin Bill Sweep of Greensboro - West Virginia Power
- 'Birds Blanked in Rome Again - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Marcelino's Three Hits Pace Offense in Win - Asheville Tourists
- 'Dads Complete 4 Game Sweep of Kannapolis - Hickory Crawdads
- Crawdads Complete Four-Game Sweep of Intimidators with Double Header Win - Kannapolis Intimidators
- RiverDogs Shut out by BlueClaws in Rain-Shortened Rubber Match - Charleston RiverDogs
- Solid Start for Weisenberg, Rome wins 5-0 - Rome Braves
- Stewart, Claws Blank Charleston 3-0 in Rain-Shortened Series Finale - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Fireflies Game Notes: August 9 vs. Greenville (Game 112) - Columbia Fireflies
- RiverDogs Host Ballpark Festival of Beers Saturday, August 18 - Charleston RiverDogs
- West Virginia Power: Game Notes (august 9) - West Virginia Power
- Error Sinks 'Birds in Another Shutout - Delmarva Shorebirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charleston RiverDogs Stories
- Sanchez Goes Hitless as Dogs Drop Homestand Opener
- Release the Kraken, Gary Sanchez to Make First Rehab Appearance with the RiverDogs on Monday
- Lockridge Bails out RiverDogs for Series Finale Win
- Luis Gil Dominates over Five Innings, Dogs Cough up Ninth Inning Lead in Eventual Extras Loss
- RiverDogs Encourage Fans to Slow Down, Bring Dogs, and Kick Back for a Week at the Joe