Riders Reveal 2020 Schedule
FRISCO, Texas - The RoughRiders revealed their full schedule for the 2020 season Tuesday.
The new season in Frisco begins Thursday, April 16 after the Riders begin 2020 with a week on the road. Opening Day is part of an 11-game homestand to begin the season in Frisco, giving fans plenty of opportunities to welcome the 18th season of RoughRiders baseball.
Next season offers plenty of chances to see the Riders on the weekend, with 33 of the 70 home dates falling on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Other special occasions include an early Fourth of July celebration on Friday, July 3 and a Labor Day game to close out the regular season.
First pitch for RoughRiders games will remain at 7:05 PM, with the following exceptions: Sunday games in April and May will begin at 4:05 PM, with June through September Sunday games beginning at 6:05 PM. The Riders will host five Education Day games in 2020; April 20th, April 22nd, and May 6th (first pitch at 11:05 AM); June 9th and September 2nd will begin at 12:05 PM. The regular season finale on Monday, September 7th will have a special start time of 4:05 PM. Click here to view the full 2020 schedule.
Further information about the 2020 season, including ticketing information and the promotional schedule, will be unveiled in the coming weeks and months. For more information, visit RidersBaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from September 24, 2019
- Elf on the Shelf Ornaments Have Arrived - Springfield Cardinals
- Riders Reveal 2020 Schedule - Frisco RoughRiders
- Sod Poodles 2019 Season Summary - Amarillo Sod Poodles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Frisco RoughRiders Stories
- Midland to Perform Live at Dr Pepper Ballpark
- RoughRiders 2020 Minor League Baseball Season Shelved
- Frisco to Host Texas Collegiate League this Summer at Dr Pepper Ballpark
- Riders to Support North Texas Food Bank with 2020 Home Run 5K
- Riders Foundation Announces 2020 CoServ Teachers of the Month