Republic FC Announce Allison Yee-Garcia as New VP of Marketing
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Sacramento Republic FC announced today the addition of Allison Yee-Garcia to the club's executive team. Yee-Garcia will serve as Vice President of Marketing, overseeing all marketing, creative and digital departments at the club.
"Allison is not only a great marketing mind-creative, curious and strategic-she is a proven leader both in the office and for her community," said Ben Gumpert, Republic FC President & COO. "Allison is deeply passionate about both soccer and bettering Sacramento and we are thrilled to find such an amazing fit to add to our executive team."
Yee-Garcia previously served as Vice President of Marketing at the NBA's Sacramento Kings where she oversaw the Marketing and Creative Services departments and helped drive the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for the Kings and Golden 1 Center.
"I'm thrilled to begin a new chapter with Republic FC at such an exciting time for the club and city," said Yee-Garcia. "This club has inspired an incredible movement in Sacramento, and as someone who grew up in the local soccer community, I look forward to building on this momentum and helping the club continue to make a positive impact in our region."
Prior to her time in the NBA, Yee-Garcia served as director of account services with 3fold Communications where she oversaw the execution of projects for all advertising and marketing client accounts. She is also currently a Board Member with the Midtown Association.
A Sacramento native, Yee-Garcia attended McClatchy High School before heading south to the University of California, Irvine, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in political science.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League message board...
United Soccer League Stories from August 29, 2018
- Hounds, Indy Draw, 2-2 - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- San Antonio FC Scores Three Second-Half Goals to Win 3-1 over Rivals RGV FC - San Antonio FC
- Game Notes: Sounders FC 2 vs. Saint Louis FC - August 29, 2018 - Seattle Sounders FC 2
- Club Records Fall in Nashville SC's Latest Win - Nashville SC
- Republic FC Announce Allison Yee-Garcia as New VP of Marketing - Sacramento Republic FC
- FC Cincinnati Launching Comprehensive Fan Survey Initiative - FC Cincinnati
- Zorros Announce International Friendly against Mexico's Club Leon - Fresno FC
- Registration Opens for the First Copa Lights Adult Soccer Tournament at Cashman Field, September 21-23 - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Shane Malcolm Called up to Guam National Team - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Lights FC Experiences Heartbreak, as Reno 1868 FC Takes Second Leg of Silver State Cup in Dramatic Fashion, 2-1 - Las Vegas Lights FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sacramento Republic FC Stories
- Republic FC Clinch Second Seed Ahead of the Playoffs
- Official Club Statement on Today's Announcement
- Republic FC Clinch a Home Playoffs Berth with 2-1 Win over Los Dos
- Republic FC Move Within a Step of Clinching Home-Field Advantage in Playoffs
- Republic FC Moves Step Closer to Clinching Home Playoffs Match