Red Wings Announce Economic Stimulus Promotions For 2009
The Rochester Red Wings today announced three economic stimulus promotions that will be available to fans throughout the 2009 season.
The Basch & Nickerson, LLP Kids Eat for Free Promotion will take place every Monday home game (except August 17) during the 2009 season. The first 500 kids 12 and under through the gates will receive a voucher that can be redeemed at the Home Plate concession stand for a free hot dog, soda and snack.
M&T Bank Family 4-pack promotion will take place every Tuesday home game during the 2009 season. Four reserved tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and a 2009 program can be purchased for only $30.
Once again the Democrat & Chronicle will sponsor the Wings Wednesday promotion at Frontier Field. You can get a $1.75 discount off your ticket when you redeem the Wings Wednesday coupon that will run in the Tuesday morning addition of the Democrat & Chronicle.
"We have always prided ourselves on providing one of the most affordable and fun family entertainment options in the Rochester area and we hope that these promotions will enable even more families that are feeling tough times these days the chance to enjoy a ballgame at Frontier Field this season," said Red Wings General Manager Dan Mason.
The Red Wings open their 2009 home schedule on Saturday, April 11 vs. the Syracuse Chiefs at 1:35 p.m.
For more ticket information about these promotions please call the Frontier Field Box Office at (585) 423-WING (9464).
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from April 1, 2009
- SWB Yankees Spring Fest - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees
- Triple-A Team Snaps Skid with 3-1 Win - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Indianapolis Takes Down Yanks 3-2 - Indianapolis Indians
- Red Wings Fall to Tides - Rochester Red Wings
- Indians Go to Bat for Community - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons, Niese Shutout Redbirds, 6-0 - Buffalo Bisons
- Red Wings Announce Economic Stimulus Promotions For 2009 - Rochester Red Wings
- Orioles Trade Hayden Penn To Marlins - Norfolk Tides
- Bulls Reach New Partnership with 99.9 FM The Fan - Durham Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.