Record $125K up for Grabs in Saturday's RedBlacks 50/50 Draw
OTTAWA-GATINEAU - The Ottawa REDBLACKS, in partnership with the OSEG Foundation, have announced on Tuesday that Saturday evening's Ottawa REDBLACKS game, against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, will feature a 50/50 guaranteed take-home prize of $125,000.
This take-home amount, with proceeds going to support the work of the OSEG Foundation, will be the largest jackpot at a REDBLACKS game since the team has entered the CFL in 2014.
Fans who purchase tickets before Thursday, August 15th at 8:00pm, will be entered in another draw that will give them a chance to win the "Ultimate REDBLACKS Experience" early bird prize. This includes seats in the TD Comfort Zone for the September 7th game, along with a sideline experience during warm-ups and a signed football.
50/50 tickets can be purchased online at www.5050REDBLACKS.com Available all across Ontario, must be 18+ to play. Early Bird draw will take place on August 15th at 8:00pm.
Please play responsibly. Ontario's Problem Gambling Hotline: 1-888-230-3505 / www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from August 13, 2019
- Defensive Lineman Added to Practice Roster - Calgary Stampeders
- Alouettes Add Two to Practice Roster - Montreal Alouettes
- C.J. Gable Named CFL Player of the Week - Edmonton Eskimos
- Record $125K up for Grabs in Saturday's RedBlacks 50/50 Draw - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Janarion Grant, Brandon Banks and CJ Gable named Shaw CFL Top Performers - CFL
- Banks Named a CFL Top Performer for Week 9 - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Janarion Grant Named Shaw CFL Top Performer for Week 9 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Stefan Logan Joins Practice Roster - Ottawa RedBlacks
- BC Lions Re-Sign DL David Menard - B.C. Lions
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.