Raptors 905 Acquire Returning Rights to Lyles & Reyes from Stars
Raptors 905 announced Friday they have acquired the returning rights to guards Jarius Lyles and Justin Reyes from the Salt Lake City Stars. In exchange, the team has traded the returning rights to forwards Kyle Collinsworth and Rodney Pryor.
Lyles, 6-foot-2, 175 pounds, is currently playing with Riesen Ludwigsburg of the German BBL. He played 46 games with Salt Lake City last season, averaging 12.9 points, 3.7 rebounds, 4.2 assists and 1.4 steals in 26.8 minutes. A native of Washington, D.C., he played collegiately for UMBC after transferring from VCU after his freshman season. He concluded his NCAA career playing 106 games, averaging 16.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.7 steals in 29.0 minutes.
Reyes, 6-foot-4, 205 pounds, played 33 games last season with Salt Lake City averaging 7.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 18.4 minutes. Following his time with the Stars, Reyes joined Indios de Mayaguez (Puerto Rico) where he played 26 games and averaged 12.3 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists. Prior to the G League, Reyes led the St. Thomas Aquinas Spartans to three East Coast Conference championships. His efforts led to three consecutive ECC Player of the Year honours (2016-2018) and he concluded his collegiate career as the conference's all-time leading points scorer.
Collinsworth started all 28 games played with Raptors 905 last season, averaging 10.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.8 steals in 31.1 minutes. Pryor joined Raptors 905 from the available player pool last season and dressed in 40 games for the club. In 19.5 minutes, he averaged 9.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from October 11, 2019
- Stockton Kings to Host "Costumes with the Kings" to Collect Halloween Costumes for Foster Youth - Stockton Kings
- South Bay Lakers Announce Preseason Game with Northern Arizona - South Bay Lakers
- NAZ Suns to Host Preseason Game against South Bay - Northern Arizona Suns
- Raptors 905 Acquire Returning Rights to Lyles & Reyes from Stars - Raptors 905
- Stars Acquire Returning Player Rights to Kyle Collinsworth and Rodney Pryor - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.