RailCats Announce Full Schedule and Opening Day for 2020 Season
Gary, IN - Don't miss your chance to be a part of all the FAN-tastic Family Fun at the Steel Yard as the three-time champion Gary SouthShore RailCats announce their 100-game 2020 schedule for their 19th season on the South Shore!
Opening Day will be Friday, May 22nd, beginning a four-game series with the Milwaukee Milkmen including a Fireworks show on Sunday, May 24th. Opening Day will be the first of 11 explosive fireworks shows, courtesy of Fifth Third Bank, including Independence Day weekend with Fireworks Super Shows on July 3rd and July 4th!
"We are excited to bring another season of RailCats baseball to Northwest Indiana! Said RailCats General Manger, Brian Flenner. "The release of our schedule kicks off the 2020 season for us! All the fun really starts now as we kick our planning into high gear to set our promotional schedule and plan all of the FAN-tastic Family Fun for another great season!"
Other schedule highlights include three Youth and Senior Day games (June 23rd, July 23rd and August 19th). The RailCats will host two special pre-season School Day Games for area students on Friday, May 8th and Tuesday, May 12th at 11:10 am. The RailCats full 2020 promotional and event schedule featuring fan giveaways, promotional appearances, food and beverage specials and theme nights will be announced in the spring.
Don't miss out on your favorite games this season! In honor of the 50-game home schedule Fall Classic packs will be discounted to $50 for 50 hours starting at 1 p.m. on Thursday, November 7th. Fall Classic Packs include: (4) Reserve seat tickets to Opening Day, (6) Reserve Flex Tickets to any game, (6) BOGO Reserve coupons, (1) 10% off Merchandise, (1) $150 off suite rental coupon and (1) free round of Speed Pitch coupon. The sale lasts until 3 p.m. Saturday, November 9th.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from November 7, 2019
- RedHawks Announce 2020 Regular Season Schedule - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- RailCats Announce Full Schedule and Opening Day for 2020 Season - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- 'Dogs Announce 2020 Schedule - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Goldeyes Release 2020 Schedule, Season Begins May 19th - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Explorers 2020 Schedule Released - Sioux City Explorers
- St. Paul Saints to Raise Championship Banner on May 19, Open 28th Season with Six Game Homestand - St. Paul Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gary SouthShore Railcats Stories
- RailCats Partner with Rieth-Riley for Free Boxed Lunch Distribution on Friday, May 22nd
- RailCats to Open 2020 Season with Virtual Opening Day on May 22
- RailCats Care Launched to Benefit Local Organizations
- RailCats Announce Latest Set of Off-Season Roster Moves
- RailCats Announce Front Office Additions Including American Association's First Female Lead Broadcaster