Postgame Notes: Washington 82, Atlanta 74
Atlanta's record against Washington moves to 24-26 all-time.
The Dream started Aari McDonald, Courtney Williams, Tiffany Hayes, Monique Billings, and Elizabeth Williams for the first time.
Rookie Aari McDonald saw her first career start tonight.
Courtney Williams scored in double digits for the 23rd time this season, finishing with 23 points. It marked her 9th 20-point game of the season and 26th of her career.
Monique Billings recorded her fourth double-double of the season and 9th of her career with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
Since the Olympic Break, Billings has averaged 14 points and 7.9 rebounds, nearly double her career points average and two rebounds more than her career average.
She has recorded a double-double in three of the Dream's last four games.
In her first career start, McDonald pulled down a season-best 5 rebounds and put up 11 points for her 7th double-figure outing of the year. She played a season-most 33 minutes.
Tiffany Hayes scored in double digits for the 11th time this season, finishing with 13 points.
With this loss, the Dream are eliminated from Playoffs contention.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 10, 2021
- Fever Drop First Regular Season Matchup against Lynx - Indiana Fever
- Fever Look to Regain Momentum on the Road against Minnesota - Indiana Fever
- September 10th - Minnesota Lynx vs Indiana Fever Postgame Notes - Minnesota Lynx
- Postgame Notes: Washington 82, Atlanta 74 - Atlanta Dream
- Mercury Back Home, Aiming for 11-Straight Wins Saturday against First-Place Connecticut - Phoenix Mercury
- Wings Complete Series with Liberty - Dallas Wings
- Aces to Honor Becky Hammon by Raising Her No. 25 to the Rafters, Monday, September 13 - Las Vegas Aces
- Minnesota Lynx Sign Forward Jillian Alleyne - Minnesota Lynx
- Quick Start, Free Throws Propel Sun Past Sparks - Los Angeles Sparks
- Connecticut Sun Secures Double Bye with Win at LA - Connecticut Sun
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.