Philadelphia Union II Names Sun East Federal Credit Union Official Partner
CHESTER, Pa. - Philadelphia Union II and Sun East Federal Credit Union today announced a multiyear partnership which includes making Sun East the official jersey sponsor of Union ll. Sun East Federal Credit Union will appear on both the home and away jerseys beginning with the 2020 USL Championship season, while also sponsoring game day activations and financial literacy initiatives throughout the year.
"We are excited to bring Sun East Federal Credit Union into the Philadelphia Union family. Much like the Union II, Sun East has strong local roots and an unwavering commitment to improving our community," said Tim McDermott, Philadelphia Union President. "Sun East has been doing great work in the region for more than 70 years and we are eager to help expand those efforts."
"Partnering with Philadelphia Union II was a chance to align with an organization that shares Sun Easts' goals of educating and preparing youth and families for a positive and productive future," Said Sun East President and CEO Michael Kaczenski. "Just as Philadelphia Union II champions the dreams of young soccer players to help prepare, educate, and further their sports and career aspirations; Sun East champions the financial dreams of the families who live and work in our local communities."
"From youth education to high-yield savings programs and first-time buyer options to retirement planning, Sun East is dedicated to the cooperative spirit of helping members reach their financial goals." added Kaczenski.
Sun East's presence will extend beyond the jersey sponsorship and into Union ll game day and social media. Sun East will host this season's Autograph Alley, a robust concourse activation at home matches and sponsored giveaways. Union II social media will feature the Starting Xl, Save of the Match and Save of the Month posts all sponsored by Sun East.
For more information, please visit www.philadelphiaunion.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 5, 2020
- Tacoma Defiance Enters into Standard USL Loan Agreements with Five Players - Tacoma Defiance
- Match Preview at S.D. Loyal SC - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Metro Council Approves New Louisville City Project - Louisville City FC
- Championship Look Ahead - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Red Bull No More, Louro Set to Face Former Team - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Loudoun United FC and the National Conference Center Announce Partnership - Loudoun United
- Louisville City Signs Youth International Jonathan Gomez - Louisville City FC
- T2 Acquire Williams Velasquez on Loan from Watford FC - Portland Timbers 2
- Paul Lewis Joins Charleston ahead of Season Opener - Charleston Battery
- Philadelphia Union II Names Sun East Federal Credit Union Official Partner - Philadelphia Union II
- North Carolina FC Kicks off 2020 Season at Home on Saturday against Louisville City - North Carolina FC
- Hounds Announce Kickoff Time Changes to 2 Home Matches - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Position Group Preview: Forwards - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- United Soccer League Launches Official League App - USL
- Philadelphia Union II Acquires Midfielder David Rabadan - Philadelphia Union II
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Union II Stories
- Young squad performs well in Head Coach Sven Gartung's debut
- Philadelphia Union II Acquire Midfielder Jack McGlynn
- Philadelphia Union II Names Sun East Federal Credit Union Official Partner
- Philadelphia Union II Acquires Midfielder David Rabadan
- Philadelphia Union II Announce 2020 Coaching Staff