Petes Release Details for Not-So-Scary Halloween Drive-By
(Peterborough, ON) - The Petes have released a detailed map with estimated timelines and COVID-19 safety protocols for the Not-so-Scary Halloween drive-by on Saturday, October 31.
The detailed map and timeline highlights the route of the Petes Halloween Truck powered by Merrett Home Hardware and Not-so-Scary team, which will be departing the Peterborough Memorial Centre (PMC) at 3:00 PM. The Halloween drive-by will be escorted by the Peterborough Police, and will feature the Petes mascot Roger and a team of candy distributors. Treats for the kids have been generously provided by Morello's Independent Grocer and Frito-Lay Canada .
Included in the route is a variety of residential areas across the city including the west end, north end, east city, and downtown. The drive-by will conclude at the PMC at 9:00 pm.
To ensure the safety of the Not-So-Scary team and the public, the Petes and the Peterborough Police will be following and enforcing all safety measures and protocols in place from the Peterborough Public Health, which includes a safe, physically distant exchange of candy.
Peterborough Petes Season Ticket Members and Return to Play Flex Pack holders will receive priority access to tickets to attend games this season. All ticket packages can be purchased by emailing the Petes or by calling the Petes Office at 705-743-3681.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from October 28, 2020
- Import Draft Selection Alexei Kolosov Commits to Otters - Erie Otters
- Petes Release Details for Not-So-Scary Halloween Drive-By - Peterborough Petes
- Two Spitfires and a Priority Selection Draftee on NHL Draft Preliminary Watchlist - Windsor Spitfires
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Peterborough Petes Stories
- Peterborough Petes Looking to SOCK-It to COVID-19
- Petes Lending Support to First Nations Hockey Equipment Drive on December 5
- Peterborough Petes Recognize Chad Buchner as this Week's Local Minor Hockey Volunteer
- Sportsnet's Sam Cosentino to Headline Thursday Night Live Presented by Subway, Week 11
- Nick Robertson Named to 2021 U.S. National Junior Team Preliminary Roster