Peters Shatters Franchise Record in Knicks Win over Swarm
WHITE PLAINS, NY - Lamar Peters of the Westchester Knicks, the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, set a new single game assists franchise record (19) as the Knicks put the Greensboro Swarm away, 129-115, Wednesday evening at Westchester County Center. The victory severs a six-game skid for Westchester.
Peters tied the Knicks' franchise record against Greensboro (12/14). His record breaking 19 assists tonight were accompanied by 19 points, a trio of triples and four thefts in 35 minutes of action.
New York Knicks assignee, Ignas Brazdeikis, posted a game-high 34 points on 68.4-percent to go along six made three-pointers, six rebounds and five assists. Ivan Rabb's 32 points were scored on 77.7-percent to go along with 12 rebounds, four steals and three blocks.
For the Swarm (8-31), Dwayne Bacon recorded 25 points and sank three perimeter shots. Donte Ingram contributed 17 points off the bench.
Westchester's (17-22) 39 assists establish a new season-high for the club.
The Knicks went up by as many as 21 points in the second quarter and would go up by as many as 22 by the final buzzer.
The Wisconsin Herd visit Westchester Saturday, February 29 at 5 PM ET.
Lamar Peters Breaks the Knicks Single Game Assists Record - https://youtu.be/OeivXWd8scw Ignas Brazdeikis Scores 34 Points with Westchester - https://youtu.be/ucG4tJfplR0 Ivan Rabb Posts 32 Points in Knicks Win - https://youtu.be/cHGOWs2xFGs
For information on Knicks' season ticket packages, fans may visit www.WestchesterKnicks.com or contact the sales office at (914) 559-6889 or at [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 26, 2020
- Peters Shatters Franchise Record in Knicks Win over Swarm - Westchester Knicks
- Hartenstein's 27-Point Performance Not Enough as Vipers Fall to Legends - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Austin Spurs to Host Women's History Night on March 3 - Austin Spurs
- Salt Lake Gets Revenge in Rematch over Stockton, 128-99 - Stockton Kings
- Stars Bounce Back with Wire-To-Wire Victory at Kings - Salt Lake City Stars
- Drive Set to Host Ben Wallace Bobblehead Night - Grand Rapids Drive
- Magic Acquire Returning Player Rights to Amile Jefferson in Trade with Wolves - Lakeland Magic
- Pelicans Assign Nickeil Alexander-Walker to Erie BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Wolves Acquire Returning Player Rights to Braian Angola-Rodas and 2020 NBA G League First Round Draft Pick in Trade with Magic - Iowa Wolves
- How Paul Watson Learned to Thrive on Patience - Raptors 905
- Long Island Nets and Pink Tie Will Donate $25,000 to Seven Local Non-Profit Organizations - Long Island Nets
- College Park Skyhawks Take Team to Visit Turner - College Park Skyhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.