PepsiCo Beverages North America Partners with Exploria Stadium as Official Non-Alcoholic Pouring Partner
ORLANDO, Fla. - PepsiCo Beverages North America is excited to announce its official partnership with Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride and Exploria Stadium as the official non-alcoholic pouring partner, effective today. The five-year deal makes PepsiCo Beverages North America the exclusive carbonated soft drink, water (flat, sparkling, carbonated, premium, flavored/non-flavored), energy drink, muscle milk, juice and tea of Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride and Exploria Stadium, and includes rights to marks and logos for marketing, activation and community engagement. The family of Pepsi products will be served throughout Exploria Stadium for all games and events beginning with Orlando City SC's regular season home opening fixture against Real Salt Lake scheduled for February 29.
"As a brand that takes pride in our rich heritage in sports, we're honored to join Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride and Exploria Stadium as their new non-alcoholic pouring partner," said Derek Lewis, South Division President, PepsiCo Beverages North America. "Orlando is our South Division's hometown; many of our employees, customers and community members are huge fans of the teams, and we're excited to be able to bring them incredible experiences and memories with our new partnership."
To kick off the exciting new partnership, PepsiCo Beverages North America and Exploria Stadium will host a special post-game concert free for all ticketed fans after Orlando City SC's regular season home opener on Saturday, February 29. As a celebration of the partnership, the concert will feature an on-field main-stage performance by singer Ally Brooke.
"We are thrilled to welcome PepsiCo Beverages North America to the Orlando City SC family, as this partnership signifies another strong investment in our Club, our supporters and the sporting experience we offer here in Central Florida and to soccer fans around the world," Orlando City SC CEO Alex Leitão said. "We are excited for the opportunities and experiences we will be offering our fans through this partnership and we look forward to celebrating our new relationship, and showcasing Exploria Stadium, with Ally Brooke's show on February 29."
The first 200 fans to purchase tickets to the February 29 match using the link here will receive VIP field access for the post-game concert and get to experience the show from the once-in-a-lifetime location. An allotment of VIP field access has also been reserved for Season Ticket Members. STMs will be contacted next week with more information.
For more details, fans should follow @OrlandoCitySC and @ORLPride on Twitter.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 14, 2020
- Whitecaps FC Sign Midfielder Damiano Pecile to Homegrown Contract - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sporting KC Acquires Defender Winston Reid - Sporting Kansas City
- Minnesota United Sign Defender Jose Aja - Minnesota United FC
- LAFC Signs Two-Time Golden Boot Winner Bradley Wright-Phillips - Los Angeles FC
- Philadelphia Union Foundation Announce Legends of Soccer Benefit - Philadelphia Union
- Timbers Statement on the Passing of Jimmy Conway - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Announce Date Change for Road Match vs. LAFC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Pepsi Post-Game Performance by Ally Brooke on February 29th - Orlando City SC
- PepsiCo Beverages North America Partners with Exploria Stadium as Official Non-Alcoholic Pouring Partner - Orlando City SC
- 2020 Preseason: Position Preview: Defender - Colorado Rapids
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.