Panthers Sign Patrick Giles to NHL Deal
The Florida Panthers announced today that they have signed Patrick Giles to a two-year, entry-level contract.
The 22-year-old, who participated in the Prospect Showcase for the Panthers over the weekend, had originally signed an AHL deal for this upcoming season with Florida back in March.
Giles, a native of Maryland, appeared in 10 games for the Checkers at the end of last season and then was in the lineup for all seven postseason contests, picking up a pair of helpers during the playoff run.
Prior to that, Giles spent four years at Boston College and logged 45 points (22g, 23a) in 108 games while helping the Eagles to back-to-back conference titles in 2020 and 2021.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 20, 2022
- Tom Kurvers Prospect Showcase Recap - Iowa Wild
- Panthers Sign Patrick Giles to NHL Deal - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Host Pregame Fiesta Sunday - Tucson Roadrunners
- M Resort Spa Casino, the Official Team Headquarters Hotel of the Henderson Silver Knights, Announces Knight Time Hockey Bar - Henderson Silver Knights
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.