Pacers Assign Ike Anigbogu to Fort Wayne
The Indiana Pacers announced today they have assigned center Ike Anigbogu to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network.
Anigbogu scored seven points and pulled down 11 rebounds in 30 minutes of action at Sioux Falls in the Mad Ants' season opener.
The Mad Ants tip off the home schedule for the 2018-19 season this Friday against the Erie BayHawks. Fans wishing to purchase season tickets or mini plans ahead of the season may call the ticket office at 260-469-4667 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 5, 2018
- Memphis Hustle Fall to Sioux Falls Skyforce in Closing Seconds 126-125 - Memphis Hustle
- Two-Way Guard Damion Lee Re-Joins Golden State Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Texas Legends and the Baylor Scott & White Sports Performance Center at the Star Announce State-Of-The-Art Practice Facility and Court Dedication - Texas Legends
- Stars Host Junior Jazz Night at Home Opener - Salt Lake City Stars
- Santa Cruz Warriors Team up with NBC Sports Bay Area to Broadcast All 2018-19 Home Games this Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- De'Anthony Melton Assigned to NAZ Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Texas Legends and Dallas Stars Announce Five-Year Lease Extension in Frisco - Texas Legends
- More Than 200 NBA G League Games Coming to ESPN+ - G League
- Pacers Assign Ike Anigbogu to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Robinson, Motley Shine in Season Opening Loss to Blue - Agua Caliente Clippers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Mad Ants Stories
- JAKKS Pacific Donates Toys to Pacers Sports & Entertainment for the 9th Year
- Mad Ants Use Second Half Rally to Beat Drive in OT
- Mad Ants Acquire Rights for Alex Hamilton and 2019 Draft Pick from Windy City
- Nets Avenge Last Night's Loss with Win at Fort Wayne
- Mad Ants Fall Short at Home against Canton