Ottawa Sends 11 to Belleville
The Ottawa Senators have assigned 11 players to the Belleville Senators.
Forwards Jonathan Davidsson, Alex Formenton, Morgan Klimchuk, Joseph LaBate, Josh Norris and Max Veronneau, as well as defencemen Andreas Englund, Max Lajoie and Jordan Murray, will be in Belleville when the team opens its training camp Monday. Goaltenders Joey Daccord and Filip Gustavsson have also been assigned to Belleville.
Englund and Klimchuk are required to clear waivers before joining the Senators.
The Sens will unveil its complete 2019-20 training camp roster later today.
Get in on the action throughout 2019-20 with Belleville Senators season tickets or flex packages. Single-game tickets are now on-sale through Dec. 31.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 22, 2019
- Ontario Reign Announce Training Camp Schedule - Ontario Reign
- Five Players Assigned to Rampage by St. Louis - San Antonio Rampage
- Bears Announce 2019 Training Camp Roster - Hershey Bears
- Kings Assign 20 to Ontario Reign Training Camp - Ontario Reign
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reduce Training Camp Roster by Nine - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Reduce Training Camp Roster, Assign Four to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Roadrunners Begin Training Camp Monday at Ice Den Scottsdale - Tucson Roadrunners
- 22 Players to Attend the Laval Rocket Training Camp - Laval Rocket
- Dansk and Sparks Join Chicago Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Get 21 from Predators - Milwaukee Admirals
- Columbus Blue Jackets Trim Training Camp Roster by Three Players - Cleveland Monsters
- Belleville Sens Announce 2019-20 Training Camp Roster - Belleville Senators
- San Jose Barracuda Announce 2019 Training Camp Schedule - San Jose Barracuda
- Ottawa Sends 11 to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Sabres Reduce Training Camp Roster, Assign 14 Players to Rochester - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.