Ottawa Recalls Pageau on Emergency Basis
OTTAWA -The Ottawa Senators (@Senators) announced today that the club has recalled forward Jean-Gabriel Pageau on an emergency basis from its American Hockey League affiliate, the Binghamton Senators.
Pageau, 21, has appeared in 21 games with Ottawa this season, registering two points (two goals) and 10 penalty minutes. In 43 AHL games this season, Pageau has recorded 17 goals and 24 assists for 41 points.
The Senators next see action tonight, when they host the Carolina Hurricanes at 7:30 p.m. at Canadian Tire Centre.
Binghamton visits Rochester on Friday, April 4, for a 7:05p.m. game versus the Americans. The B-Sens returns home Saturday in an East Division battle with Norfolk at 7:05p.m. before hosting Wilke-Barre/Scranton on Sunday in a 3:05p.m. contest.
Tickets for Saturday and Sunday are available by calling the Binghamton Senators Executive Office at (607) 722-7367 or stopping in between 9:00a.m. and 5:30p.m. Fans can also purchase tickets through the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets during normal business hours by visiting www.ticketmaster.com or at 1-800-745-3000.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 31, 2014
- Coaching Milestone and Playoff Chase Make Some Noise - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Heat Announce Playoff Tickets on Sale April 1st - Abbotsford Heat
- Heat Sign Collin Valcourt - Abbotsford Heat
- Heat Release Lyon and Ostrow - Abbotsford Heat
- Klimchuk Assigned to Heat - Abbotsford Heat
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Blue Jackets Reassign Austin Madaisky From Springfield To Evansville - Springfield Falcons
- Right Wing Joel Vermin Joins Crunch, Geoff Walker Assigned to Florida - Syracuse Crunch
- Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Bulldogs Continue Nine-Game Road Trip - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Sign Forwards Connor Crisp, Brady Vail - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Amerks To Honor One Fan As "7th Man Fan Of The Year" - Rochester Americans
- Heat Sign Zach Tolkinen - Abbotsford Heat
- Paterson Joins Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rivalry Weekend Goes Rockford's Way - Rockford IceHogs
- Pittsburgh Assigns Hartzell to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Charlotte's John Muse Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Sound Tigers Sign Harris to ATO - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Shinnimin, Teammates, and Matching Donors Raise $4,685 for Central Maine Comprehensive Cancer Center - Portland Pirates
- Dallas Stars Recall Defenseman Patrik Nemeth from Texas Stars - Texas Stars
- Ottawa Recalls Pageau on Emergency Basis - Binghamton Senators
- Bears Complete Perfect Home Stand, Pull One Point Out of Eighth - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.