Organ Donor Awareness Night Returns Saturday
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas - The Grand Prairie AirHogs will be holding their annual David Nicklas Foundation Organ Donor Awareness Night on Saturday, August 18, during the game against the El Paso Diablos.
Once again, fans will learn about the important work done by the Nicklas Foundation, the official charity of the AirHogs. Organ donors and recipients will be honored during the game.
One lucky fan will also win a 37-inch flat-panel television, which will be raffled off during the game. Tickets cost $2 each or $10 for 6 tickets, and all proceeds will benefit the Nicklas Foundation.
After the game, fans will be treated to the usual Fireworks Saturday Night spectacular.
The 2011 American Association Champion Grand Prairie AirHogs continue their three-game series against the Amarillo Sox on Wednesday, August 15, at 7:05 p.m. The next home game at QuikTrip Park is Friday, August 17, against the El Paso Diablos, at 7:05 p.m. That night is Tecate Jerseys off our Backs Night, as well as a free QuikTrip Night with vouches available at local QuikTrip stores. That night is also Pirate Night, with a performance by the Bilge Pumps. All games are aired live and for free on Ustream by clicking on the link on the AirHogs' home page or visiting http://www.ustream.tv/channel/airhogs-baseball with selected contests aired on Time Warner Cable's Texas Channel. For information on tickets, promotions, advertising, and other opportunities with the AirHogs, check out the Web site at www.airhogsbaseball.com, or call the QuikTrip Park office at (972) 504-9383.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from August 15, 2012
- 'Dogs Set League Record for DPs Turned, Fall to KC - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Organ Donor Awareness Night Returns Saturday - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Let's Make a Deal: Saints Trade for Left-Handed Pitcher Brian Gump - St. Paul Saints
- Diablos Kids & Camps Day August 22 - El Paso Diablos
- RedHawks Welcome Three-Millionth Fan - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Goldeyes Continue to Add to Bullpen, Acquire Bodishbaugh - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Explorers snap three-game losing streak - Sioux City Explorers
- Laredo Takes Series Opener from Pheasants - Sioux Falls Canaries
- T-Bones Blow Late Lead, Lose to Lincoln - Kansas City T-Bones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Grand Prairie AirHogs Stories
- Weekend Ballpark Parking Announced
- AirHogs Outduel Lemurs
- AirHogs Rally late to Beat ThunderHeads
- Even Year Old Heart Recipient Throws Out Ceremonial First Pitch
- AirHogs Walk Over Lemurs