Oklahoma City Blue Acquires Courtney Alexander II
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Blue has acquired forward Courtney Alexander II, the team announced today.
Alexander II (6-8, 205) was selected 53rd overall in the 2019 NBA G League Draft by the Blue and was waived during training camp. The Tennessee Tech product appeared in 31 games (all starts) during his senior season and averaged a career-high 7.4 points, 8.3 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.4 steals in 28.3 minutes per game.
He is expected to be in uniform tonight when the Blue takes on the Texas Legends at 7 p.m. at the Cox Convention Center.
In a related move, Oklahoma City has waived guard Bazoumana Koné. He appeared in three games for Oklahoma City and averaged 4.7 points, 1.0 rebound and 1.0 assist in 14.2 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 8, 2019
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall to Windy City Bulls, 118-83 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mason, Mathias Make a Splash in OKC - Texas Legends
- Bol with 21 Points as Windy City Prevails in Santa Cruz, 118-83 - Windy City Bulls
- Oklahoma City Blue Acquires Courtney Alexander II - Oklahoma City Blue
- Drive Fall Short to Skyhawks Sunday Afternoon - Grand Rapids Drive
- Hornets Recall Cody Martin, Caleb Martin & Jalen McDaniels from Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Nuggets Recall Vlatko Cancar from Erie BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Stars Take Down Suns to Earn Eighth-Straight Win - Salt Lake City Stars
- Balanced Blue Cruises Past Kings - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.