Official Statement from the Skyforce on the Passing of Zeke Upshaw
SIOUX FALLS, SD - On behalf of the Sioux Falls Skyforce organization, President and Owner Mike Heineman released the following statement regarding the passing of Grand Rapids Drive forward Zeke Upshaw.
"On behalf of our entire organization, I would like to extend our most sincere condolences to the family, friends, and community surrounding Zeke Upshaw. We are deeply saddened at the loss of such a valued member of our NBA G League family, and we hold Zeke, his family, and the rest of the Grand Rapids Drive organization in both our thoughts and our prayers during this difficult time."
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 26, 2018
- Legends Face Rio Grande Valley in Round 1 of Playoffs this Friday - Texas Legends
- 2018 NBA G League Playoffs Schedule Update - Lakeland Magic
- Statement from the Reno Bighorns and Sacramento Kings Regarding the Passing of Zeke Upshaw - Reno Bighorns
- Mad Ants Host Eastern Conference Semifinals on April 3 at 7 p.m. - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- RGV Vipers Will Host Texas Legends on Friday, March 30 in NBA G League Playoffs - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Austin Spurs Playoff Tickets on Sale Starting Today - Austin Spurs
- 2018 NBA G League Playoffs Schedule Update - G League
- Official Statement from the Skyforce on the Passing of Zeke Upshaw - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Statement from the Maine Red Claws on the Passing of Zeke Upshaw - Maine Red Claws
- Statement from the Austin Spurs and Spurs Sports and Entertainment Regarding the Passing of Zeke Upshaw - Austin Spurs
- Grand Rapids Drive Mourns the Passing of Zeke Upshaw - Grand Rapids Drive
- Ike Anigbogu Assigned to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- NBA G League President Malcolm Turner Issues Statement Regarding the Passing of Zeke Upshaw - G League
- Statement from Family of Zeke Upshaw - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.