Nashville SC Trades International Spot to Vancouver Whitecaps
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Dec. 21, 2020) - Nashville Soccer Cub announced today it has traded a 2021 international spot to Vancouver Whitecaps FC for $175,000 in General Allocation Money.
Be sure to follow Nashville SC by visiting www.NashvilleSC.com and the club's social channels on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Transactions: Nashville SC trades 2021 international spot to Vancouver Whitecaps for $175,000 in General Allocation Money
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 21, 2020
- LAFC Faces Tigres UANL Tomorrow in SCCL Finals - Los Angeles FC
- Real Salt Lake Icon Kyle Beckerman Announces Retirement - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Acquires Jose Antonio Martinez from SD Eibar - FC Dallas
- Austin FC Signs Free Agent Midfielder and Three-Time MLS Cup Winner Hector Jimenez - Austin FC
- Inter Miami CF Academy Presented by Baptist Health Closes 2020 on a High - Inter Miami CF
- Nashville SC Trades International Spot to Vancouver Whitecaps - Nashville SC
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC Acquire 2021 International Slot from Nashville SC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- New England Revolution Acquire Defender Christian Mafla - New England Revolution
- Bressan and Phelipe Megiolaro Return to FC Dallas for 2021 Season - FC Dallas
- Austin FC Announces New Soccer Operations Hires - Austin FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville Soccer Club Opens 2021 Major League Soccer Season with 2-2 Draw against FC Cincinnati
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Opens Its 2021 MLS Campaign against FC Cincinnati
- Come to Our Pre-Match Party Saturday at Hard Rock Café Downtown: Nashville SC
- Nashville Soccer Club Announces Partnership with Daktronics in First Nashville SC Stadium Event
- Nissan Stadium Transitions to Cashless Payment for All Future Events