Mooseheads Announce Training Camp Roster
Halifax, N.S. - Halifax Mooseheads General Manager Cam Russell announced his 34-player training camp roster today (see attached) ahead of camp which is scheduled to begin August 30th at the team practice facility in Dartmouth.
The Mooseheads' top eight picks from June's draft will be competing for a spot on the opening night roster while seven players from the 2019 draft will also be vying for a position on the team. Among those on the roster but still to arrive are American Zack Jones, goalie Alexis Gravel and Europeans Attilio Biasca and Senna Peeters. They are expected to join camp in the coming weeks. All training camp activities including practice, scrimmages and preseason games will be closed to the general public. It is our intention to provide digital opportunities that allow our fans to watch and be engaged in training camp and preseason games free of charge. The 60-game QMJHL Regular Season schedule will begin on Thursday, October 1st and is expected to be released in the coming weeks. Although the Return to Play proposal has been approved, please note that we are still in discussions with provincial health officials regarding an approved process that will allow a reduced number of fans to attend our games safely. Ticketing information, seating capacity, and building regulations will be released when, and if, our process is approved.
• Discuss this story on the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League message board...
Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Stories from August 18, 2020
- Islanders Announce 2020 Training Camp Roster - Charlottetown Islanders
- ADL Announced as Presenting Sponsor of 2020 Training Camp - Charlottetown Islanders
- Cape Breton Eagles Announce 2020 Training Camp Roster - Cape Breton Eagles
- Mooseheads Preseason Schedule Released - Halifax Mooseheads
- Mooseheads Announce Training Camp Roster - Halifax Mooseheads
- QMJHL Launches Preseason Schedule - QMJHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.