MNUFC 2021 End of Season Roster Update
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today roster updates following the conclusion of the 2021 Major League Soccer season.
Michael Boxall, Hassani Dotson, Chase Gasper and Dayne St. Clair all received new contracts that will start in 2022.
Bakaye Dibassy, Fred Emmings, Franco Fragapane, Niko Hansen, Jacori Hayes, Adrien Hunou, Aziel Jackson, Robin Lod, Tyler Miller, Emanuel Reynoso, Joseph Rosales, and Patrick Weah are already guaranteed for the 2022 season.
Contract options were picked up for Nabilai Kibunguchy, Justin McMaster, Romain Metanire, Callum Montgomery, DJ Taylor and Wil Trapp.
MNUFC declined contract options for Fanendo Adi, Juan Agudelo, Noah Billingsley, Jan Gregus, Brent Kallman, Jukka Raitala and Adrian Zendejas.
Osvaldo Alonso and Ethan Finlay are free agents.
GOALKEEPERS (3): Fred Emmings, Tyler Miller, Dayne St. Clair
DEFENDERS (7): Michael Boxall, Bakaye Dibassy, Chase Gasper, Nabilai Kibunguchy, Romain Metanire, Callum Montgomery, DJ Taylor
MIDFIELDERS (13): Thomas Chacon, Hassani Dotson, Franco Fragapane, Niko Hansen, Jacori Hayes, Aziel Jackson, Justin McMaster, Robin Lod, Emanuel Reynoso, Joseph Rosales, Wil Trapp
FORWARDS (2): Adrien Hunou, Patrick Weah
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 1, 2021
- Earthquakes Announce Roster Moves Ahead of 2022 MLS Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- Columbus Crew Announces End-Of-2021 Roster Decisions - Columbus Crew SC
- Sounders FC Announces Roster Decisions to Conclude 2021 Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- Five Points: One for the Family - New York City FC
- Toronto FC Announce Year-End Roster Decisions - Toronto FC
- LAFC Announces Roster Moves for 2022 Season - Los Angeles FC
- MNUFC 2021 End of Season Roster Update - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville Soccer Club's Walker Zimmerman Named MLS Defender of the Year for Second Consecutive Season - Nashville SC
- Atlanta United Announces Year-End Roster Moves - Atlanta United FC
- Chicago Fire FC Recognized with First Regional Emmy Nomination - Chicago Fire FC
- Nashville SC's Walker Zimmerman Named MLS Defender of the Year - MLS
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions Ahead of 2022 Season - FC Cincinnati
- New York Red Bulls Announce End of Year Roster Decisions - New York Red Bulls
- Orlando City Exercises Contract Options on 11 Players Following 2021 MLS Season - Orlando City SC
- Revolution Eliminated in Penalty Shootout by New York City FC - New England Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.