MLS Timbers to Unveil New Logo
WHAT: The MLS Portland Timbers will unveil the team's new logo this Saturday during halftime of the free viewing party for the U.S.-England World Cup match at Director Park in downtown Portland. Apparel and merchandise featuring the team's Major League Soccer logo will be available for purchase at the event.
WHEN: Saturday, June 12 - viewing party opens at 11 a.m., the U.S. match begins at 11:30 a.m., and the Timbers' logo unveiling will occur at halftime (approximately 12:15 p.m.).
WHERE: Director Park, SW Taylor and Park Ave.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 10, 2010
- Aces Drop Series Opener to Salt Lake, 8-5 - Reno Aces
- Redbirds Roll By I-Cubs - Memphis Redbirds
- Katin Delivers Sounds Extra-Inning Win - Nashville Sounds
- Express Down Z's Behind Banks Gem - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Express Blank Zephyrs, 2-0 - Round Rock Express
- Astros Hand out Round Rock Monthly Honors - Round Rock Express
- MLS Timbers to Unveil New Logo - Portland Beavers
- 51s Don Logan to Receive Merit Citation by Utah State Alumni Relations - Las Vegas Aviators
- Grizzlies Celebrate "Twilight Night" - Fresno Grizzlies
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Fireworks, Doubleheaders, & Taco Bell Throwback Thursday Highlight Sounds Homestand - Nashville Sounds
- Faith and Family Night Set to Rock at AutoZone Park, June 12 - Memphis Redbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Beavers Stories
- Statement from Merritt Paulson regarding ownership of the Portland Beavers
- Beavers, Timbers Community Fund Again Recognized by Corporate Philanthropy Awards
- Beavers Win Final Game at PGE Park in Dramatic Fashion
- Young, Geer Combine on Three-Hitter as Beavers Beat 51's
- Portland held to four hits in 9-1 loss