MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions
August 16, 2019 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - The MLS Disciplinary Committee has issued an additional game suspension (two games total) and an additional undisclosed fine to Houston Dynamo forward Romell Quioto for violent conduct in the 29th minute of Houston's match against New York City FC on Aug. 8. Quioto, who initially received a red card for the incident, served his first match suspension on Aug. 11 against the Philadelphia Union. Quioto will serve his additional game suspension on Aug. 17 against the Colorado Rapids.
The MLS Disciplinary Committee has also issued an additional undisclosed fine to Quioto for failure to leave the field in a timely manner after receiving his red card in the 29th minute against New York City FC on Aug. 8.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 16, 2019
- Impact Hosts FC Dallas Saturday Night at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- LA Galaxy Advise Fans to Arrive Early for Saturday's Match vs. Seattle Sounders FC - LA Galaxy
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions - MLS
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Portland Timbers - Atlanta United FC
- Playoff Picture | City in the Mix - Orlando City SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. Orlando City SC Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Hosts Toronto FC at Mapfre Stadium Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Real Salt Lake Hosts League-Leading Los Angeles FC Saturday in Sandy - Real Salt Lake
- LAFC Looks to Clinch Postseason Berth on Saturday Night against Real Salt Lake - Los Angeles FC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at New York Red Bulls - New England Revolution
- #MTLvFCD: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- Whitecaps FC to Hire Sporting Director; Global Search Underway - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Return to BBVA Stadium Under New Leadership - Houston Dynamo
- Preview: Sporting Back Home Saturday to Host San Jose - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.