Mitchell Digby Is Latest Addition to Commitment List
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX - Brahmas' college announcements continue at a strong clip with Mitchell Digby adding his name to the list with a commitment to the Air Force Academy.
Digby, a 5-foot-11, 181-pound forward from Ottowa Lake, Michigan, joins current Lone Star Brahmas teammates and Air Force commits Sam Brennan and Thomas Daskas as future members of the Division One Falcons hockey team.
Digby has been making the most of his first season in the North American Hockey League. In just 15 games this season for the Brahmas, he has become a steady and reliable presence on the blue line. In addition to his one goal and five assists, he has a +2 rating so far this season. He will join fellow Brahma Defenseman Sam Brennan at the Air Force Academy next season.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2019
- Weekend Preview vs. Shreveport - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Young's Trio Powers Bulls Offense in Friday Night Throwdown - Amarillo Bulls
- IceRays Start Weekend with 3-1 Win against Brahmas - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Nichols Leads Bugs in Win over Wolves - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Last Minute St. Cloud Goal Dooms Bruins, 4-3 - Austin Bruins
- Late Goal Powers Rebels Past Black Bears - Maryland Black Bears
- Bulls Name 2019-2020 Alternate Captains - Amarillo Bulls
- Mitchell Digby Is Latest Addition to Commitment List - Lone Star Brahmas
- Wings vs. Wilderness Tonight at the Odde - Aberdeen Wings
- Bobcats and Bears - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.