Minnesota Lynx Acquire 2022 Third-Round Draft Pick in Exchange for Forward Erica McCall
MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL - Minnesota Lynx Head Coach and General Manager Cheryl Reeve today announced that the team has traded forward Erica McCall to the Washington Mystics as part of a sign and trade deal in exchange for Washington's 2022 third round draft pick.
McCall, a five-year veteran, has appeared in 99 career games with Minnesota, Indiana and Atlanta and holds averages of 2.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game. In the 2020 season she appeared in 20 games with the Dream and Lynx, posting averages of 2.7 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.4 blocks in 9.4 minutes of action per game. She was originally acquired by the Lynx on July 30, 2020 after being claimed off waivers.
The 6-2 Bakersfield, Calif. native played collegiately at Stanford University averaging 9.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 144 games (92 starts). She was drafted 17th overall in the 2017 WNBA Draft by the Indiana Fever.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from February 5, 2021
- Minnesota Lynx Acquire 2022 Third-Round Draft Pick in Exchange for Forward Erica McCall - Minnesota Lynx
- Mystics Acquire Erica McCall - Washington Mystics
- Phoenix Mercury Re-Sign Free Agent Center Kia Vaughn - Phoenix Mercury
- Charles Re-Signs with Mystics - Washington Mystics
- Connecticut Remains Home for Brionna Jones - Connecticut Sun
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.