Mammoth trades Panos; activates Daly
DENVER - The Colorado Mammoth traded forward Chris Panos to the Arizona Sting today in exchange for a third-round pick in the 2005 National Lacrosse League entry draft. The deal is pending league approval. The NLL trading deadline is today at 3 p.m. Mountain time.
Panos, who was a healthy scratch for both Mammoth games last weekend, has tallied 23 points on eight goals and 15 assists in nine games this season.
The Mammoth also activated forward Randy Daly, who was acquired in December in the Vancouver Ravens dispersal draft. Daly registered 28 points on nine goals and 19 assists in 10 games as a rookie with Vancouver last year.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 24, 2005
- K-Hawks acquire Steve Toll - Rochester Knighthawks
- Knighthawks at Minnesota Friday - Rochester Knighthawks
- Stealth Trade Ted Dowling Back To Calgary - San Jose Stealth
- Minnesota Swarm Obtains Arizona's First Round Pick in 2006 NLL Entry Draft In Exchange for Conn - Minnesota Swarm
- Mammoth GM takes citizenship oath - Colorado Mammoth
- Four Teams could clinch playoff berths this weekend - NLL
- Mammoth trades Panos; activates Daly - Colorado Mammoth
- Mammoth signs Paul Gait - Colorado Mammoth
- Bandits elevate White to active roster - Buffalo Bandits
- Can Rock Take Important Series Win from Bandits? - Toronto Rock
- Wilson Earns Weekly Honours - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Mammoth Stories
- Colorado Mammoth Add Natural Scorers and Big Bodies in 2018 NLL Entry Draft
- Mammtoh Retiring Lacrosse Legend John Grant, Jr.'s No. 24 on March 24
- Five Straight Wins for the Colorado Mammoth
- Four Straight Wins for the Mammoth
- Mammoth Aiming for Fourth Consecutive Win on Military Appreciation Night