Bandits elevate White to active roster
Buffalo, N.Y. (March 24, 2005) --- Buffalo Bandits General Manager Kurt Silcott today announced the team has elevated defenseman Chris White to the active roster. All transactions are subject to league approval.
Prior to suffering a wrist injury versus Philadelphia on January 26th, White had appeared in five games for the Bandits recording an assist and 13 penalty minutes.
In 34 career games, the Peterborough, Ontario native has scored nine points (4G, 5A), while recording 87 penalty minutes.
The Bandits next home game will be against the Toronto Rock at the HSBC Arena on Saturday, March 26, 2005 at 7:30 PM. Ticket packages are available by calling the Buffalo Bandits Ticket Office at 1-888-467-2273, or fans can purchase packages at the HSBC Arena Box Office or any Tickets.com locations. For more information, log on to www.bandits.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 24, 2005
- K-Hawks acquire Steve Toll - Rochester Knighthawks
- Knighthawks at Minnesota Friday - Rochester Knighthawks
- Stealth Trade Ted Dowling Back To Calgary - San Jose Stealth
- Minnesota Swarm Obtains Arizona's First Round Pick in 2006 NLL Entry Draft In Exchange for Conn - Minnesota Swarm
- Mammoth GM takes citizenship oath - Colorado Mammoth
- Four Teams could clinch playoff berths this weekend - NLL
- Mammoth trades Panos; activates Daly - Colorado Mammoth
- Mammoth signs Paul Gait - Colorado Mammoth
- Bandits elevate White to active roster - Buffalo Bandits
- Can Rock Take Important Series Win from Bandits? - Toronto Rock
- Wilson Earns Weekly Honours - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.