Mallards Trade Levesque to Mississippi; Ehl Activated
MOLINE, Ill. (November 23, 2010) - The Quad City Mallards of the "AA" Central Hockey League today announced they have traded left wing Patrik Levesque to the Mississippi RiverKings in exchange for future considerations and have activated forward Mark Ehl from injured reserve.
Levesque, 26, scored one goal and added four assists in ten games with the Mallards this season. Last year the Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, native scored 30 goals and totaled 67 points in 76 International Hockey League games with the Flock.
Over the course of his eight year career, the 6' 2", 200-pound Levesque has scored 70 times and recorded 199 points.
Ehl returns to the lineup having skated in seven games for the Mallards this season.
The Mallards visit the Tulsa Crude tonight and will visit the Fort Wayne Komets Thursday before returning home to meet the Bloomington PrairieThunder Friday at 7:05 p.m. All fans attending Friday's game will receive free Mallards 2010-11 team photos courtesy of Fox 18. This Friday's game will also double as a food drive to benefit Churches United of the Quad City Area. Fans will receive $1 of the price of their ticket for each canned food item they donate up to a maximum of $5 off.
Tickets for Friday's game- and all Mallards regular season home games- are also available in person at the i wireless Center box office, at Ticketmaster outlets, through www.ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days other than Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until the end of the first period. On Sundays on which the Mallards play at home the ticket office will be open from 1:00 p.m. until the end of the first period.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 23, 2010
- Mudbugs Surge Past Mavericks to Increase Win Streak - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Texas Tops Odessa in See-Saw Battle, 8-6 - Odessa Jackalopes
- Goals a Plenty; Brahmas Beat Jacks 8-6 - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Mavs Win Streak Ends in 6-1 Loss to Mudbugs - Kansas City Mavericks
- RiverKings Receive Levesque from Quad City for Futures - Mississippi RiverKings
- Mallards Trade Levesque to Mississippi; Ehl Activated - Quad City Mallards
- Oilers Blank Mallards; Flock's Winning Streak Halted - Quad City Mallards
- PrairieThunder this Week - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Szuper Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - Arizona Sundogs
- 79 CHL Players to Compete in 2011 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge - CHL
- Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- Gems Donating Christmas Tree This Season - Dayton Gems
- Bucks, Doctors Hospital Toy Drive Dec. 2nd - Laredo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Quad City Mallards Stories
- Mallards Clearance Sale this Week
- Motte, Osipov Head to AHL
- Mallards Rally to Win Finale
- Mallards Game Day
- Mallards Battle from Behind for 5-4 Shootout Victory over Wings