Luis Binks Loan Terminated
MONTREAL - CF Montréal announced Friday that the loan agreement of English defender Luis Binks with Bologna FC 1909 will be terminated on July 1.
Binks, who is already in Italy, will officially join Bologna on July 1, when the transfer window opens.
Binks joined the Club on February 18, 2020, from Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur FC. In 2020, he started in 20 of the 21 games he played in MLS regular season, adding 1,762 minutes. He also appeared in two of the Club's three Concacaf Champions League games last year. He has not played a game this season due to an injury.
Transaction: The loan agreement of English defender Luis Binks has been terminated and he will join Bologna FC 1909 on July 1.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 11, 2021
- By the Numbers: Nashville SC Opens 2021 Season on the Right FootÃÂ - Nashville SC
- Chicago Fire FC Loan Chris Brady to Forward Madison FC - Chicago Fire FC
- LAFC Loans Eight Players to Las Vegas Lights FC for Upcoming Match against San Antonio FC - Los Angeles FC
- Preview: Sporting KC to Host Austin FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Minnesota United Sign Midfielder Hassani Dotson to New Contract - Minnesota United FC
- Jhonder Cádiz Named to Final Venezuela Roster for Copa América 2021 in BrazilÃÂ - Nashville SC
- MLS NEXT Completes Strategic Expansion Ahead of 2021-2022 Season - MLS
- Luis Binks Loan Terminated - Club de Foot Montreal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club de Foot Montreal Stories
- Academy Teams to Play Friendly Games Again
- Samuel Piette again an Ambassador for the Walk of Courage Jean-Pagé
- Luis Binks Loan Terminated
- Construction at Parc Paul-André-Potvinin Shawinigan Progressing Well
- CF Montréal Issues Statement on NHL Travel Exemption