Loudoun United FC Fall 3-2 to New York Red Bulls II at Segra Field
Loudoun United FC vs. New York Red Bulls II
2020 USL Regular Season - Match 8
August 29, 2020 - 6:30 p.m. ET
Kairou Amoustapha scored his first two goals for the Red-and-White.
Michael Gamble recorded his first assist for Loudoun United in 2020.
Colin Miller recorded his first penalty kick save of 2020.
The Red-and-White are now 1-5-2 in the 2020 USL Championship regular season.
This was the second time the Red-and-White have faced New York Red Bulls II in 2020; they are now 1-1 against them this season.
Loudoun United FC are now 3-1-0 against New York Red Bulls II all-time.
Loudoun United FC starting lineup:
Colin Miller, Allexon Saravia (Erumuse Momoh 58'), Timmy Mehl, Shane Wiedt, Jacob Greene, Jeremy Garay, Kairou Amoustapha, Michael Gamble (Tyler Gabarra 73') , Josh Fawole, Elvis Amoh, Alioune Ndour (Theodore Ku-DiPietro 58')
Unused Substitutes: Peabo Doue, Nelson Martinez, Adam Lundegard, Jonathan Mannell
Head Coach: Ryan Martin
New York Red Bulls II Starting Lineup:
Walls Lapsley, Edgardo Rito (Samad Bounthong 73'), Roy Boateng, Preston Kilwien, John Tolkin, Caden Clark, Jake LaCava, Barry Sharifi (Omar Sowe 65'), Cherif Dieye (Joe Fala 73'), Chris Lema, Sebastian Elney (Dantouma Toure 33')
Unused Substitutes: Alex Bobocea, Bo Cummins, Kenan Hot
Head Coach: John Wolyniec
Referee: John Griggs
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from August 29, 2020
- STLvLOU: Match Preview - Saint Louis FC
- STLFC Draws 1-1 against Louisville City FC - Saint Louis FC
- FC Tulsa Topped by Sporting KC II 2-1 - FC Tulsa
- LouCity Caps Unbeaten August with Saint Louis FC Draw - Louisville City FC
- Battery Defeat Tampa Bay 1-0 - Charleston Battery
- Legion FC Dominates in 4-1 Win over Charlotte - Birmingham Legion FC
- Charlotte Independence Falls 4-1 Home to Birmingham Legion FC in Group G Clash - Charlotte Independence
- Loudoun United FC Fall 3-2 to New York Red Bulls II at Segra Field - Loudoun United FC
- Match Preview - Tampa Bay Rowdies at Charleston Battery - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Charlotte Independence v Birmingham Legion FC Match Preview - Charlotte Independence
- SD Loyal Releases Statement Following the City's Decision on Future of Sports Arena Site - San Diego Loyal
- Rising Faces Reno Tonight at 7 PM on CW61 Arizona & ESPN+ - Phoenix Rising FC
- Orange County Host San Diego Loyal - Orange County SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Loudoun United FC Stories
- Remaining Loudoun United FC Regular Season Games Cancelled
- Loudoun United FC Match against the Charleston Battery Postponed
- Loudoun United FC Lose 1-0 against Pittsburgh Riverhounds at Segra Field
- Loudoun United FC Draw 1-1 against Philadelphia Union II at Segra Field
- Loudoun United FC Fall 3-2 to New York Red Bulls II at Segra Field