Los Angeles Sparks Announce Resignation of Team President
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Sparks today announced the resignation of Kristin Bernert, Team President effective immediately, to pursue other opportunities. Bernert joined the Sparks in October 2008 after a three-year stint as Vice President of Business Development at the WNBA league office. The Sparks are in the process of finding a replacement for her.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 8, 2010
- Indiana Fever Bench Notes - Indiana Fever
- Liberty Game Notes - New York Liberty
- Heinsohn To Serve As Sun Analyst on June 11th - Connecticut Sun
- Los Angeles Sparks Announce Resignation of Team President - Los Angeles Sparks
- WNBA And The 2010 Lilith Tour Unite To Celebrate Female Athletes And Artists All Summer Long - WNBA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles Sparks Stories
- Sparks Sign Karlie Samuelson
- Sparks Nneka Ogwumike Earns Sixth Career All-Star Selection
- Short-Handed Sparks Grind out Overtime Win against Atlanta
- Ogwumike Sister Power Sparks Past Fever
- Chelsea Gray Named All-Star Starter Earning Her Third Consecutive ASG Selection