Legends Acquire Jordan Howard
FRISCO, TX - The Texas Legends have acquired guard Jordan Howard from the available player pool.
Howard (5-11, 180, Central Arkansas) played four years at Central Arkansas earning All-Southland honors all four years including Southland Player of the Year as a senior. The New Jersey native averaged 15.7 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists as a freshman earning All-Southland Freshman of the Year. The four-time Southland Player of the Week averaged 20.4 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.6 assists in 124 career games (123 starts).
The rookie joined the Golden State Warriors in NBA Summer League this past summer, seeing action in 4 games and averaging 5.0 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.0 assist in 12.6 minutes per game.
Howard will wear #9 and will join the Legends as they travel to Stockton to tip-off a four-game California road trip. Texas will take on the Kings Monday at 9pm CT, and fans can catch all the action live on facebook.com/TexLegends.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 25, 2018
- Legends Acquire Jordan Howard - Texas Legends
- Magic Unable to Stop Blue Coats - Lakeland Magic
- Go-Go Run Away from Charge, Split Weekend Series - Capital City Go-Go
- Bulls Drop Second Consecutive Game, Lose 105-100 to Fort Wayne - Windy City Bulls
- Hustle Lose against Oklahoma City to Finish Homestand - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Bounces Back with Win at Hustle - Oklahoma City Blue
- Julian Washburn Added to USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Roster - Austin Spurs
- Minnesota Timberwolves Recall Keita Bates-Diop from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- San Antonio Assigns Lonnie Walker IV to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Detroit Pistons Recall Khyri Thomas from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Clippers Win First Home Game with Season Highs in Rebounds and Threes - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Legends Trap Claws in Overtime - Texas Legends
- Jawun Evans' Career-Night Not Enough for Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.