Detroit Pistons Recall Khyri Thomas from Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has recalled guard Khyri Thomas from the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Thomas recorded a game-high 24 points, six rebounds and three assists in last night's 116-107 win over the Long Island Nets. He's is averaging 19.9 points (51% FG, 44% 3FG), 2.6 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.6 steals in seven games with the Drive and recorded a G League career-high 32 points at Greensboro (11/10). Thomas has appeared in two games with the Pistons this season averaging 1.5 points.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 25, 2018
- Legends Acquire Jordan Howard - Texas Legends
- Magic Unable to Stop Blue Coats - Lakeland Magic
- Go-Go Run Away from Charge, Split Weekend Series - Capital City Go-Go
- Bulls Drop Second Consecutive Game, Lose 105-100 to Fort Wayne - Windy City Bulls
- Hustle Lose against Oklahoma City to Finish Homestand - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Bounces Back with Win at Hustle - Oklahoma City Blue
- Julian Washburn Added to USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Roster - Austin Spurs
- Minnesota Timberwolves Recall Keita Bates-Diop from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- San Antonio Assigns Lonnie Walker IV to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Detroit Pistons Recall Khyri Thomas from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Clippers Win First Home Game with Season Highs in Rebounds and Threes - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Legends Trap Claws in Overtime - Texas Legends
- Jawun Evans' Career-Night Not Enough for Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.