LAFC Travels to Frisco for Sunday Meeting with FC Dallas
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), coming off its third consecutive shutout after a 2-0 win over FC Dallas on Thursday at Banc of California Stadium, travels to Frisco to face the Texas club on Sunday, May 19 at Toyota Stadium.
The second and final regular season meeting between the two sides is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. PT and will be broadcast on YouTube TV, UniMás KFTR 46, ESPN 710 AM, and 980 AM "La Mera Mera'.
On Thursday night, the Black & Gold earned their first-ever win against FC Dallas with goals from Carlos Vela and Diego Rossi. The victory was LAFC's league-high ninth of 2019, and extended its home unbeaten streak to seven games to start the season and 13 regular season matches dating back to last August.
In 2018, LAFC earned one point from the two games against Dallas, tying its first game in Club history - 1-1 on May 5 - at Banc of California Stadium, before dropping all three points - 2-1 on June 2 - at Toyota Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 18, 2019
- Sounders FC Earns Road Point in Scoreless Draw with Philadelphia - Seattle Sounders FC
- MNUFC Stay Unbeaten at Home with 1-0 Win over Columbus - Minnesota United FC
- Derek Cornelius stuns Sporting KC with late-game equalizer - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sporting Settles for 1-1 Draw with Vancouver - Sporting Kansas City
- Dynamo Rally for 2-1 Win over D.C. United Behind Goals from Rodriguez & McNamara - Houston Dynamo
- D.C. United Downed In Houston, 2-1 - D.C. United
- First-place Union remain unbeaten in their last six games after draw in front of sellout Talen Energy Stadium crowd - Philadelphia Union
- Chris Wondolowski scores four goals to break all-time MLS record - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Forward Chris Wondolowski Breaks All-Time MLS Goals Record - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Falls 4-1 to San Jose Earthquakes at Avaya Stadium - Chicago Fire
- Toronto FC (0) - Real Salt Lake (3) Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Real Salt Lake Runs Rampant over Toronto FC in Sandy - Real Salt Lake
- Impact Draws 0-0 against New England Revolution - Montreal Impact
- Revolution Draw Montreal Impact in Saturday Matinee, 0-0 - New England Revolution
- FC Dallas Hosts LAFC Tomorrow: 3 Things You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- Houston Dynamo Loan Three Defenders to RGV FC for Tonight's Match at H-E-B Park - Houston Dynamo
- LAFC Travels to Frisco for Sunday Meeting with FC Dallas - Los Angeles FC
- FC Cincinnati Recall Logan Gdula from Phoenix Rising FC; Loan Gdula to Hartford Athletic - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- Carlos Vela and Walker Zimmerman Selected to 2019 MLS All-Star Fan XI
- LAFC Advances to the Quarterfinals of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup with 3-1 Victory against San Jose
- LAFC Hosts San Jose Earthquakes in U.S. Open Cup on Thursday, June 20
- LAFC to Host San Jose Earthquakes in Round of 16 of U.S. Open Cup on Thursday, June 20
- LAFC Defeats Real Salt Lake 3-0 to Advance in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup