Houston Dynamo Loan Three Defenders to RGV FC for Tonight's Match at H-E-B Park
HOUSTON - The Houston Dynamo have loaned defenders Chris Duvall, Sam Junqua and Erik McCue to Rio Grande Valley FC for their match against LA Galaxy II tonight at 7:30 p.m., the club announced today.
Duvall will look to make his third appearance for RGV FC after the defender joined the Toros for back-to-back games in March. This is the fifth loan for Junqua, and his first since April 13 in a 2-1 victory over OKC Energy FC. McCue joins RGV FC for the second time this season after he made his professional debut on March 29 in Tulsa.
Tonight's match will be streamed live on ESPN+ beginning at 7:30 p.m. CT.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 18, 2019
- Sounders FC Earns Road Point in Scoreless Draw with Philadelphia - Seattle Sounders FC
- MNUFC Stay Unbeaten at Home with 1-0 Win over Columbus - Minnesota United FC
- Derek Cornelius stuns Sporting KC with late-game equalizer - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sporting Settles for 1-1 Draw with Vancouver - Sporting Kansas City
- Dynamo Rally for 2-1 Win over D.C. United Behind Goals from Rodriguez & McNamara - Houston Dynamo
- D.C. United Downed In Houston, 2-1 - D.C. United
- First-place Union remain unbeaten in their last six games after draw in front of sellout Talen Energy Stadium crowd - Philadelphia Union
- Chris Wondolowski scores four goals to break all-time MLS record - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Forward Chris Wondolowski Breaks All-Time MLS Goals Record - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Falls 4-1 to San Jose Earthquakes at Avaya Stadium - Chicago Fire
- Toronto FC (0) - Real Salt Lake (3) Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Real Salt Lake Runs Rampant over Toronto FC in Sandy - Real Salt Lake
- Impact Draws 0-0 against New England Revolution - Montreal Impact
- Revolution Draw Montreal Impact in Saturday Matinee, 0-0 - New England Revolution
- FC Dallas Hosts LAFC Tomorrow: 3 Things You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- Houston Dynamo Loan Three Defenders to RGV FC for Tonight's Match at H-E-B Park - Houston Dynamo
- LAFC Travels to Frisco for Sunday Meeting with FC Dallas - Los Angeles FC
- FC Cincinnati Recall Logan Gdula from Phoenix Rising FC; Loan Gdula to Hartford Athletic - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dynamo Stories
- Houston Dynamo Sign Forward/Midfielder Daniel Rios to Homegrown Player Contract
- TUDN Radio Houston to Broadcast Houston Dynamo Games Through 2022 Season
- Houston Dynamo Acquire General Allocation Money from Atlanta United FC
- Dynamo, Special Olympics Texas, 76 Team up for Unified We Play Challenge
- All Dynamo Matches in MLS Is Back Tournament to be Nationally Televised