Kyler Grundy Commits to the University of St. Thomas
The Green Bay Gamblers announced on Wednesday that centerman Kyler Grundy has committed to the University of St. Thomas for the upcoming 2021-22 season. The Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin native is in his third season with the Gamblers. Selected in the 2nd round of the 2018 USHL Entry Draft, Grundy has appeared in 141 games, collecting 21 goals and 43 assists. Grundy is 24th player on the 2020-21 roster to commit to an NCAA Division 1 college or university.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from April 14, 2021
- Green Bay Falls at Home - Green Bay Gamblers
- Fighting Saints Dominate Gamblers - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Kyler Grundy Commits to the University of St. Thomas - Green Bay Gamblers
- Faceoff for Charity 2021: Bidding Is Open - Sioux City Musketeers
- Schmid Repeats as Goaltender of the Week - Sioux City Musketeers
- Sasson Wins Second Forward Award - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Henry Thrun Captures Second USHL Defenseman of the Week Title - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Steel Embark on Final Road Trip of Regular Season - Chicago Steel
- O'Leary Scores Twice, Stars Pick up Win over Bucs - Lincoln Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.