Kwas Returns to Eagles for 2015-16 Season
WINDSOR, Colo. - The Colorado Eagles announced Thursday that they have re-signed forward Jordan Kwas for the 2015-16 season. The 5-foot-10, 185-pound winger notched eight goals and 13 assists in 52 games last season as a rookie with Colorado.
Prior to making the jump to the ECHL, Kwas spent four seasons at the University of Alaska-Anchorage. In 124 NCAA contests he accumulated 90 points, including 30 goals. He would lead the Seawolves in scoring during his junior season, registering 20 points in 29 games. Kwas followed that up with a senior season that saw the Cochrane, Alberta native post new career-highs in goals (13), assists (19) and points (32), while generating seven multi-point games.
Prior to joining the Seawolves, Kwas played three seasons at the major junior level, with the majority of that time spent with the Olds Grizzlys of the AJHL, after playing five games with the Victoria Grizzlies of the BCHL. Kwas finished his career in Olds collecting 43 goals and 127 points in 134 games with the Grizzlys.
Season tickets for the 2015-16 season are on-sale now and can be reserved with a $50 deposit per seat by calling the Eagles ticket office at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
The 2015-16 regular season home schedule kicks off on Friday, October 16th when the Eagles host the Utah Grizzlies. A complete schedule can be found at www.ColoradoEagles.com.
Images from this story
Colorado Eagles Forward Jordan Kwas
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 24, 2015
- Rush Medical Team Signs On For Eighth Season - Rapid City Rush
- New Additions Round out Hockey Operations Staff - Norfolk Admirals
- Five Rush Players Invited to AHL Camps - Rapid City Rush
- Missouri Agrees to Terms with Kellen and Connor Jones - Kansas City Mavericks
- Seven Mallards Bound for AHL Camps - Quad City Mallards
- Cyclones Bring Back Perry and Wysopal - Cincinnati Cyclones
- IceMen Reveal Promotional Calendar, Back to the Future Jerseys - Evansville IceMen
- Kwas Returns to Eagles for 2015-16 Season - Colorado Eagles
- Stingrays Trade Rights to Moffie to Missouri for Rights to Pacan - South Carolina Stingrays
- Thunder Acquire Rights to Greg Wolfe - Adirondack Thunder
- Aces Acquire Maxwell from Adirondack - Alaska Aces
- Baldwin Named Assistant Coach of the Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Champions Sign Ludwig and Clarke - Allen Americans
- Beast Announce 2015-16 Training Camp Dates and Roster Hopefuls - Brampton Beast
- Ortio on a Mission - Adirondack Thunder
- Seven Royals to Participate in AHL Training Camps - Reading Royals
- Swamp Rabbit Fever Sweeping the Nation - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.