Kitchener Rangers Announce Board of Directors and Executive Committee for 2020-21
The Kitchener Rangers Hockey Club hosted its Annual General Meeting on Monday November 23rd virtually via zoom.
Of the 37-member Board of Directors for the 2020-21 season, thirteen were newly elected for a three-year term.
There were 173 members who voted of which 119 were in attendance and 54 voting by proxy.
2020-21 Kitchener Rangers Board of Directors
James (Jim) Fisher
Â Ziggy Hackl
From theÂ Board of Directors, an eight-member Executive Committee was selected. The 2020-21 Kitchener Rangers Executive Committee is as follows:
President: Michael Deane
1st Vice President: Jeff Emrich
2nd Vice President: Don Fraser
Treasurer: Les McAuslan
Secretary: Dave Mintz
Executive: Norm Leblond
Executive: Rob Orendi
Executive: Ted Scharf
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 24, 2020
- Firebirds' Othmann to Play in Switzerland Until OHL Season Commences - Flint Firebirds
- Kitchener Rangers Announce Board of Directors and Executive Committee for 2020-21 - Kitchener Rangers
- Dylan Wells, Dave and Scott Roche Headline Thursday Night Live Week 10 Presented by Subway - Peterborough Petes
- Storm Thank Fans - Guelph Storm
- Sam Sedley Ready for Kia CHL ECup - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.