Justin Auger Loaned to Rockford of American Hockey League
ESTERO, Fla. - The Florida Everblades have loaned forward Justin Auger to the American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs, head coach Brad Ralph announced on Thursday.
Auger is the third Everblades player to be called up by an AHL team this season and has the most AHL experience - 264 games - of any player on Florida's roster.
The Waterloo, Ontario, native has suited up in six games for the Everblades this season and has three points on a goal and two assists in that stretch. He tabbed his first goal and multi-point game of the season on Oct. 27 against the Orlando Solar Bears.
Last season, Auger made his NHL debut with the Los Angeles Kings, playing in two games for LA. He spent the bulk of the season with the Kings' AHL affiliate, the Ontario Reign, recording 25 points (11g, 14a) in 65 games.
Auger joins forward Adam Gilmour and defenseman Matt Finn in the group of Everblades players who have been loaned to AHL squads this season. Both Gilmour (Springfield Thunderbirds) and Finn (Grand Rapids Griffins) started the season on loan.
The Everblades return home this weekend to face the Jacksonville Icemen in a two-game series at Hertz Arena. Friday's game begins at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday's contest starts at 7 p.m.
Single-game tickets for all regular season games are on sale now!
Ticket packages for the 2018-19 season are on sale now! Become part of the Everblades Family with a Full Season, Partial Season or a Flexible Voucher Package that fits your schedule and budget! All Ticket & Voucher Packages provide savings and special benefits! Ask about the payment plan options too!
SPECIAL OFFER! Purchase a new ticket package for the 2018-19 season and receive a $20 gift card to Ford's Garage and an Everblades T-Shirt!
Private Arena Tours are also available to select your 2018-19 season seats! Call the Everblades office at 239-948-7825 to schedule your tour today!
Images from this story
Justin Auger with the Florida Everblades
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 8, 2018
- Justin Auger Loaned to Rockford of American Hockey League - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - November 8 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Koppanen Recalled, Greenberg Signed - Atlanta Gladiators
- Americans to Wear Specialty Jerseys this Saturday for Our Veterans Night - Allen Americans
- IceMen Top Rays in Front of Record-Breaking Crowd - Jacksonville IceMen
- Park Inn Named All-Star Host Hotel - Toledo Walleye
- Rays Come up Short in Jacksonville Tuesday Morning - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Hold off Oilers to Open Home Stand with 3-2 Win - Idaho Steelheads
- Rush Win Streak Ends at Fort Wayne's Hands - Rapid City Rush
- Idaho Snaps Oilers Eight-Game Point Streak - Tulsa Oilers
- Beast Score Five and End Thunder's Six-Game Winning Streak - Brampton Beast
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- 'Blades Weekly: One Sweep Down; Home Opener on the Horizon
- Two for Tanner: Jeannot's Two Strikes Help 'Blades Sweep Norfolk
- Opening Statement: 'Blades Top Admirals 4-3 to Pick up First Win
- Everblades Announce 2019-20 Season-Opening Roster
- WJBX News, Talk & More Returns as Broadcast Home of the 'Blades