ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension
November 8, 2018 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL on Thursday announced that Rapid City's Garrett Klotz has been suspended for one game and fined an undisclosed amount as a result of his actions in ECHL Game #123, Fort Wayne at Rapid City, on Nov. 7.
Klotz is fined and suspended under Rule #46.22 as the result of receiving a game misconduct for aggressor in the final five minutes of regulation.
Klotz will miss Rapid City's game vs. Fort Wayne on Nov. 9.
Under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the ECHL and the Professional Hockey Players' Association, player fines collected by the ECHL are given to the PHPA for its ECHL Player's Hardship Fund.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 8, 2018
- Justin Auger Loaned to Rockford of American Hockey League - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - November 8 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Koppanen Recalled, Greenberg Signed - Atlanta Gladiators
- Americans to Wear Specialty Jerseys this Saturday for Our Veterans Night - Allen Americans
- IceMen Top Rays in Front of Record-Breaking Crowd - Jacksonville IceMen
- Park Inn Named All-Star Host Hotel - Toledo Walleye
- Rays Come up Short in Jacksonville Tuesday Morning - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Hold off Oilers to Open Home Stand with 3-2 Win - Idaho Steelheads
- Rush Win Streak Ends at Fort Wayne's Hands - Rapid City Rush
- Idaho Snaps Oilers Eight-Game Point Streak - Tulsa Oilers
- Beast Score Five and End Thunder's Six-Game Winning Streak - Brampton Beast
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.