July 12-July 18 Senators Homestand Preview
Thursday, July 12, at 7:00 p.m. vs. the Hartford Yard Goats (AA Rockies), gates open at 6:00 p.m.
Postgame Fireworks presented by Orrstown Bank and 105.7 The X. Stick around post-game for the best fireworks in Central PA.
Trivia Night! Join us for trivia on the center field boardwalk from 7:00-8:00 p.m. The top two teams each receive a prize. For more information on trivia night please visit senatorsbaseball.com
Craft Beer Thursday. This week enjoy Desperate Times' Desperate Measures for $3 Thursday night from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Community Aid Free Parking presented by Community Aid. Bring a full bag of clothes to donate and park for free! Donations will be accepted at City Island as you are parking.
Friday, July 13 at 7:00 p.m. vs. the Hartford Yard Goats (AA Rockies), gates open at 6:00 p.m.
East Shore vs. West Shore Night featuring a Rally Towel Giveaway presented by PennState Health and WINK 104. The first 1,250 fans from each shore receive a Senators Rally Towel. Fans will be recruited to "defend their shore" with cheers and games pitting the shores against each other to determine the Senators' biggest fans.
Postgame Fireworks presented by PennState Health and WINK 104. Stick around post-game for the best fireworks in Central PA.
Saturday, July 14 at 6:00 p.m. vs. the Hartford Yard Goats (AA Rockies), gates open at 4:30 p.m.
Christmas in July featuring an Elf Jersey Giveaway presented by West Shore Home, BOB 94.9 and The River 97.3. The first 1,000 fans 12 and younger receive a special Senators Elf Jersey.
Toy Drive. Join us in supporting our Toys for Tots Toy Drive. Fans may drop off their new or unopened toys at Guest Services and enter to win a Senators prize pack.
Sunday, July 15 at 1:30 p.m. vs. the Hartford Yard Goats (AA Rockies), gates open at 12:30 p.m.
Straw Hat Giveaway presented by Rite Aid, BOB 94.9 and The River 97.3. The first 1,000 fans 13 and older receive a Senators Straw Hat.
Post-Game Movie: The Sandlot. To celebrate The Sandlot's 25th anniversary we'll have a post-game viewing of the movie on the video board following the game. Your ticket to the game is all you need. Fans may watch from the seats in the ballpark.
Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by Sheetz. Kids are invited to run the bases at FNB Field following the game.
Rite Aid Family Sunday presented by Rite Aid. Kids receive half-off Faulkner Kids Zone wrist bands when they mention Rite Aid.
Baseball Miracles Drive. Baseball Miracles will be accepting baseball equipment donations throughout the game.
Super Splash Sunday. Bring your swimsuit with you to the park because we're turning sections 101 and 102 of FNB Field into splash zones! A lifeguard will be on duty in those sections as we cool fans off in various ways throughout the game. '
Monday, July 16 at 6:30 p.m. vs. the Akron RubberDucks (AA Indians), gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Military Monday presented by Donegal Insurance Group and WHP 580. To say 'thank you' for all you've done serving our country, we're offering all current members and veterans of the military a free box seat ticket to the game. Their families are welcome to half-price box seat tickets. Ticket promotion is only valid at the box office.
Tuesday, July 17, at 6:30 p.m. vs. the Akron RubberDucks (AA Indians), gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Karns Max Saver Tuesday presented by Karns! Bring your Karns receipt to the box office for buy 1, get 1 free box, field box, dugout box, LB Smith Value Seats and Ollies Cheap Seat tickets for that night's game! Tickets must be purchased at the box office. Ticket offer excludes Club seats. Max four tickets per receipt.
AAA Tuesday presented by AAA Central Penn. Show your AAA membership card and receive a buy 1, get 1 free box, field box, dugout box, LB Smith Value Seats and Ollies Cheap Seat tickets for that night's game! Ticket offer excludes Club seats. Max four tickets per membership.
Tasty Tuesday! An $8 ticket add-on is available for purchase which includes a hot dog, popcorn, nachos, soda, and a mighty mini ice cream sandwich! Tasty Tuesday add-ons are available online, over the phone, or at the FNB Field box office!
Wednesday, July 18, at 12:00 p.m. vs. the Akron RubberDucks (AA Indians), gates open at 11:00 a.m.
Wet-Nose Wednesday presented by Rossmoyne Animal Emergency Trauma Center. Your favorite four-legged friend is invited to the park with you every Wednesday!
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from July 12, 2018
- Early Lead Fizzles in 'Cats Loss - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Baysox Stun Fightin Phils with Six in the Ninth - Reading Fightin Phils
- Errors Send Erie off the Rails in 10-2 Loss - Erie SeaWolves
- Chavis Homers in Sea Dogs 5-4 Win over New Hampshire - Portland Sea Dogs
- Thunder Win on Walk-Off Wild Pitch - Trenton Thunder
- Walk-Off Wild Pitch Sinks Squirrels - Richmond Flying Squirrels
- Epic Comeback Sends Baysox to Thrilling 7-5 Win - Bowie Baysox
- Collier's Amazing Catch Clinches 4-3 Win - Harrisburg Senators
- RubberDucks Stop Binghamton, 3-2 - Akron RubberDucks
- Ducks Start Strong, Paddle Past Ponies - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Zach Collier Saves Night for Senators - Hartford Yard Goats
- Caldwell, Zehner Rejoin Thunder - Trenton Thunder
- Rumble Ponies Game Notes: Game #88 - Rumble Ponies (43-44) at RubberDucks (51-38) - 7:05 PM - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Game Notes vs. Altoona July 12 - Erie SeaWolves
- July 12-July 18 Senators Homestand Preview - Harrisburg Senators
- Sea Dogs Game Notes July 12th vs. New Hampshire - Portland Sea Dogs
- SeaWolves Return Home Tonight to UPMC Park - Erie SeaWolves
- West Wins All-Star Classic on Special Swing-Off - Trenton Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Harrisburg Senators Stories
- Home-Win Bound: Sens Close 2018 with Sweep
- Sharp Is Sterling as Sens Win Third Straight
- Senators Expel Squirrels 7-4 to Complete Suspended Game
- Senators Come Back to Ground Squirrels in Extras 4-3
- One If by Land, Eight If by Sea(Wolves): Erie Spoils Sens Home Finale 15-7