Jr. Hat Tricks Begin Final Series of the Season
JOHNSTOWN, PA - The Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks (12-41-4-1, 29 pts) travel to face Johnstown (32-20-4-2, 70 pts) to begin the final weekend of the season on Friday night.
Danbury enters after a mid-week shootout loss to the Maine Nordiques. Danbury begins the final series of the year with points in four of its last eight contests.
Since being put on the top line, Boris Skalos and Mike Salandra have each gained some offensive momentum.
Skalos has recorded three goals and 11 points in his last eight games while Salandra has five goals and nine points in his last six games.
Danbury's power play has been effective toward the end of the season. Overall, Danbury has climbed into the NAHL's top-10 power plays, converting at 21.8% this season.
Puck drop in Johnstown is at 7:30 on Friday and can be seen on HockeyTV.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from April 15, 2022
- Bulls' Home Season Ends with 5-3 Defeat to St. Cloud - North Iowa Bulls
- Jr. Hat Tricks Fall to Johnstown in Overtime - Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks
- Rhinos Down Bugs - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Menghini's Multi-Goal Performance Seals Home Ice for First Round of Playoffs - Austin Bruins
- Tomahawks Secure Playoff Berth with Overtime Win - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Weekend Preview: Jets at Jr. Blues (G59 & G60) - Janesville Jets
- Game Postponed - Minot Minotauros
- Weekend Preview vs. New Mexico Ice Wolves - Odessa Jackalopes
- Jr. Hat Tricks Begin Final Series of the Season - Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks
- Weekend Preview - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.