Jamie Farr Bobblehead Giveaway
The Toledo Mud Hens have just two (2) home games left on the 2011 season...
Jamie Farr bobblehead giveaway: Sunday, September 4th!
Jamie Farr bobblehead giveaway to the first 2,000 fans through the gates on Sunday, September 4!
The Toledo-born actor is best known for his role as the cross-dressing Corporal Klinger on hit TV show M*A*S*H!
Gates open at 4:30 on Sunday, September 4. First pitch is at 6:00 pm.
Kids Run the Bases and fireworks after the game!
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from August 31, 2011
- G-Braves Split Twin Bill; Lead Wild Card by 0.5 Games - Gwinnett Stripers
- PawSox Swept at Rochester, Lose 4-1 - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Chiefs Edge Bisons for 4th Straight Win - Syracuse Chiefs
- Knights' Bats Stay Hot in 10-2 Win over Durham - Charlotte Knights
- Bulls Lose 10-2 At Charlotte - Durham Bulls
- Bisons Bobble Head Update to Fans - Buffalo Bisons
- Indians Locke Up 6-2 Win Over Toledo - Indianapolis Indians
- Jamie Farr Bobblehead Giveaway - Toledo Mud Hens
- Evan Rankin Returns To The Walleye - Toledo Mud Hens
- Gwinnett Braves Player Moves: 8/31/11 - Gwinnett Stripers
- This Weekend at Huntington Park - Columbus Clippers
- Stevenson Named Sports Turf Manager of the Year - Indianapolis Indians
- ngle By Ciriaco Gives Tribe Walk-Off Win In 12th - Indianapolis Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.