Inter Miami CF to Help Drive out Cancer on October 20, Host DRVPNK Night Presented by AutoNation
Inter Miami CF announced today the Club will be hosting the first annual DRVPNK Night Presented by AutoNation on Wednesday, Oct. 20, for the home match against Toronto FC. As Breast Cancer Awareness month continues, Inter Miami and AutoNation, the Club's official and exclusive automotive partner, will continue to collaborate to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research with a number of initiatives.
Help Us Drive Out Cancer
The Club will be raffling off full-team signed merchandise in order to raise additional funds for Breast Cancer research. Fans can purchase raffle tickets at the Inter Miami tent in the Fan Zone prior to gates opening, and inside of Gate 1 and Gate 3 once inside the stadium.
Throughout the night Inter Miami will be giving fans the opportunity to help the Club and AutoNation drive out cancer through donations. For every PINK item purchased at the team stores throughout the stadium, 10% of all proceeds will be donated back to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Help the Club turn the entire stadium pink for Breast Cancer awareness. Fans are encouraged to wear pink to this upcoming match. The first 12,000 fans in the stadium will also receive a free pink rally towel to use during the match as Inter Miami faces Toronto.Â
Saves Campaign, Clean Sheets Raise $125,000 for Breast Cancer Research
Both the Club and their partner AutoNation had a shared goal this season of raising $125,000 that would go towards Breast Cancer research. Via the "Saves Campaign," Inter Miami pledged to donate $500 per save up to $25,000. AutoNation pledged to donate $25,000 per clean sheet up to $100,000. Having met their mutual goal, Inter Miami and AutoNation will be presenting a check for $125,000 during the match to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Welcome, Helio Castroneves!
Join Inter Miami in welcoming Four-Time INDY 500® Champion and AutoNation's DRVPNK Team-NTT INDYCAR SERIES® Driver Helio Castroneves to DRV PNK Stadium during special on-field presentations.
Visit the Fan Zone presented by Baptist Health
AutoNation will have a large footprint in the Fan Zone presented by Baptist Health which opens at 4:30 p.m. ET. Fans can come out and participate in their Ribbons of Love activity or write letters to patients battling cancer via the DRVPNK Across America letter campaign. Baptist Health will also be bringing their Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Truck where they will be providing information to fans about Breast Cancer screenings, care and prevention.Â
Fans will also be able to enjoy samples, giveaways and a live DJ in the South end before entering DRV PNK Stadium and will be treated to a fireworks display throughout the night.
Get Your Tickets
Tickets for the DRVPNK Night Presented by AutoNation match are available. Join us and help to drive out cancer!
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 12, 2021
- Inter Miami CF and AutoNation Fill 2,500 Comfort Bags for Cancer Patients - Inter Miami CF
- RSL to Honor Long-Time Icon Kyle Beckerman on November 3 - Real Salt Lake
- Timbers Announce Broadcast, Time Change for November 3 Match at Real Salt Lake - Portland Timbers
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- NYCFC Pair Ranked in MLS 22 Under 22 List - New York City FC
- Whitecaps FC Add eMLS Star Power, Sign Gordon "Fiddle" Thornsberry - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Chicago Fire FC Sign Academy Forward Missael Rodríguez to Homegrown Player Contract - Chicago Fire FC
- Inter Miami CF to Help Drive out Cancer on October 20, Host DRVPNK Night Presented by AutoNation - Inter Miami CF
- Daryl Dike Ranks Second in Star-Studded 22 Under 22 Presented by BODYARMOR Rankings - Orlando City SC
- Ricardo Pepi Headlines Star-Studded 22 Under 22 Presented by BODYARMOR Rankings - MLS
- Seventeen-Year-Old Cade Cowell Named to MLS 22 Under 22 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Cole Bassett Named to MLS 22 Under 22 for Third Year in a Row - Colorado Rapids
- 5 Things You Need to Know About MexTour at Bank of America Stadium - Charlotte FC
- The Pitch: MLS Players Stack the Scoring Sheets in FIFA World Cup Qualifying - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inter Miami CF Stories
- Inter Miami to Host Art Battle Contest Presented by Heineken
- Inter Miami CF Hosts Second Edition of the Copa de la Familia Presented by Wendy's
- Academy U-13 and U-14 Teams Win 2021 Copa Rayados International Titles
- Inter Miami CF Assistant Coach Anthony Pulis Departs Club for New Opportunity
- Academy Update: Inter Miami Hosts Elite Formation Coaching License Program