Inter Miami CF Launches Fan Activities Ahead of EA SPORTS FIFA 21 Debut
We are in the game, and so are you. Inter Miami CF will officially make its debut as a playable team in EA SPORTS FIFA 21 when the new title becomes available on Friday, Oct. 9. In celebration of the occasion, the Club announced today a series of unique fan activities available on the Inter Miami CF App and visiting our FIFA 21 landing page.
"There has been much anticipation for Inter Miami to officially become a playable team in the FIFA universe, and as such we are thrilled to make our debut in the new FIFA 21," said Inter Miami CF VP of Brand & Marketing Michael Ridley. "As a fan-first Club, we want our fans to be as engaged and as excited as we are by giving them unique opportunities to join in on the action."
Inter Miami, who is in the midst of completing its first Major League Soccer season, is helping fans get closer to the Club's players through the launch of a new Copa de La Familia tournament. Fans can register to win an opportunity to play one of the world's most popular games against Inter Miami players in person at Inter Miami CF Stadium or online.
Fans can also enter a drawing to win a personalized FIFA 21 cover of their own by uploading a photo, in addition to entering themselves for a chance to win a copy of FIFA 21 for PlayStation 4.
For the music lovers, Domino Saints, a Puerto Rican creative trendsetting duo with local Miami roots, will feature Inter Miami's Mexican international player Rodolfo Pizarro and Argentine Nico Figal in the music video for their newest single "Buya." Domino Saints will unveil its official FIFA 21 and VOLTA FOOTBALL soundtrack with a performance from Inter Miami CF Stadium during the FIFA 21 virtual world premiere soundtrack event on Thursday, Oct. 1.
To register and for more information on all of these unique fan opportunities, download the Inter Miami CF App or visit www.InterMiamiCF.com/EN/FIFA21-were-in-the-game.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 29, 2020
- Inter Miami CF Launches Fan Activities Ahead of EA SPORTS FIFA 21 Debut - Inter Miami CF
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: September 29, 2020 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Know Your Opponent: New York Red Bulls - Orlando City SC
- Jukka Raitala and Lassi Lappalainen Called up by Finland - Montreal Impact
- LA Galaxy and Monkey Knife Fight Create Charitable Initiative for 2020 MLS Season - LA Galaxy
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Mueller's Rise, Pareja's Guidance Pushing Orlando Near Top of Eastern Conference: This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inter Miami CF Stories
- Inter Miami CF Launches Second Annual Holiday Toy Drive Presented by UKG
- Inter Miami CF Announces Roster Decisions Following Inaugural Season
- Inter Miami CF Stadium to Host U.S. Men's National Team vs. El Salvador on December 9
- Kicking off Year Two with Inter Miami CF Academy Presented by Baptist Health
- Alonso and DeLaGarza Thank Fans for Support Throughout Inaugural Season