Individual Tickets for the Rocket 2019-20 Season Games at Place Bell to Go on Sale August 30 at 11 a.m.
LAVAL - The Laval Rocket announced that individual game tickets for all 2019-20 regular season games at Place Bell will go on sale to the general public today, Friday, August 30, at 11 a.m. Fans are invited to purchase tickets at www.rocketlaval.com, or via Ticketmaster by phone at 1-855-634-4472.
To make the experience of a professional hockey game at Place Bell as affordable as possible for fans, the Rocket has also announced changes to the individual-ticket price chart in specific sections of the arena. Fans can now purchase tickets to a game for as little as $19 (taxes included). It will also be possible to purchase tickets in central sections of the arena for as little as $39 (taxes included) which will allow fans to be at the heart of the action at a more affordable price.
On October 4, when the Cleveland Monsters will be in town, the Home Opener presented by Bell will set the tone for a new hockey season in Laval. It will be the first opportunity for fans to reunite with their favourite players and witness the debuts of the next wave of promising prospects who will don the Rocket colours this year. Rocket fans can also purchase multi-game packages for additional savings on regular prices. Fans can take advantage of fully-customizable plans like the Pick-6 or Pick-10, which allow them to pick and choose regular season games that fit with their schedules, by visiting www.rocketlaval.com or by phone at 1-855-634-4472.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 30, 2019
- Iowa Wild Announces 2019-20 Promotional Schedule - Iowa Wild
- Sabres Training Camp to Open September 12 - Rochester Americans
- Bears Add Scott Allen and Jared Elenberger to Coaching Staff - Hershey Bears
- Sabres Announce Prospects Challenge Roster - Rochester Americans
- Stars and Moose Announce Game Time Change - Texas Stars
- Moose Announce November 11 Time Change - Manitoba Moose
- Individual Tickets for the Rocket 2019-20 Season Games at Place Bell to Go on Sale August 30 at 11 a.m. - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Laval Rocket Stories
- Canadiens Loan Josh Brook to the Krefeld Pinguine
- American Hockey League Targeting February 5 as Start Date for 2020-21 Season
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Xavier Ouellet to a Two-Year Contract Extension
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on a One-Year Contract with Forward Brandon Baddock
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Noah Juulsen to a One-Year Contract Extension