Independence Partners with DICK's Sporting Goods
Charlotte (NC) - The Charlotte Independence professional soccer team and the Charlotte Independence Soccer Club have entered into a marketing partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods.
The partnership comes as the Charlotte Independence men's pro team continues its' remarkable turnaround on the field and as the new 12,000 member, youth and amateur soccer organization, the Charlotte Independence Soccer Club, gets ready to take the field wearing the Independence colors and brand, for the first time, this fall.
The Charlotte Independence Soccer Club will use the resources provided to support their competitive teams, alleviate costs and extend economic assistance for those in need.
The pro team has implemented nightly contests, giving season ticket holders and match attendees the opportunity to win prizes at every home game. Additionally, fans, social media followers and email subscribers will have access to exclusive discount offers and in-store events.
"We are thrilled to partner with the Independence, one of the largest youth soccer programs in the country, to help make soccer accessible to all those that want to play," said Wade Leaphart, Community Marketing Manager - DICK'S Sporting Goods.
With the combination of benefits and assets from the men's professional soccer team and the added reach and direct marketing capabilities to the 12,000 families affiliated with the new youth soccer club, DICK'S will leverage the partnership to build affinity in the Charlotte region by delivering savings and value to the Independence fans, players and families.
"We're thankful to continue growing our partnerships with world leading retailers like DICK'S Sporting Goods," said Tim Schuldt, Charlotte Independence Chief Revenue Officer. "We look forward to assisting them reach their community goals and to build consumer preference in the Charlotte region."
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 3, 2019
- Lights FC Announce "La Bonita Family 4-Pack" with Official Lights FC Youth Jersey for Only $44 - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Legion FC Announces Fall Promotional Schedule - Birmingham Legion FC
- STLFC vs. Ottawa Fury FC FAQs - Saint Louis FC
- Independence Partners with DICK's Sporting Goods - Charlotte Independence
- Najem Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Memphis 901 FC
- Justin Dhillon Named to USL Championship Team of the Week for Week 26 - Tacoma Defiance
- Match Preview | Ottawa Fury FC vs Saint Louis FC (September 4) - Ottawa Fury FC
- Indy Eleven to Host Popular Soccer Broadcaster Fernando Fiore on Hispanic Heritage Night - Indy Eleven
- Reno Signs German Attacker to 2019 Contract - Reno 1868 FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Revives Saints-And-Sinners Rivalry with Las Vegas Lights FC - Real Monarchs SLC
- Preview | Indy Eleven Hosts Eastern Conference Leaders New York Red Bulls II - Indy Eleven
- Bradley Bourgeois Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Nashville SC
- Pittsburgh's Brett Voted Championship Player of the Week - USL
- Adam Jahn Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Phoenix Rising FC
- Nashville SC Climbs Three Spots in USL Championship Power Rankings - Nashville SC
- Two Energy FC Players Called up to National Teams - OKC Energy FC
- Championship Weekend Recap - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Independence Stories
- Independence to Help Host Alianza Contigo in Support of the Hispanic Community this Saturday
- USL Academy League Confirms Independence as One of Eight Founding Atlantic Division Members
- Charlotte Independence and Heal Charlotte Team up to Host Second Community Clinic
- Charlotte Independence Soccer Club Regional Alignment for Inaugural USL Academy League Set to be Announced
- Charlotte Independence Season Comes to a Close in Eastern Conference Quarterfinal